7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I would like a spin class. Sounds different.

Scuba_Jenny:
I think I would like a spin class. Sounds different.
It is really fun. You go up hills at different paces and in different positions. Some instructors are harder than others though. My favorite part (other than when it's over :rofl3: ) are the sprints on a flat surface.

ive dropped off the past few days..... but promise myself tonight im back on the E machine and getting all sweaty!!!

almitywife:
ive dropped off the past few days..... but promise myself tonight im back on the E machine and getting all sweaty!!!

A little break every now and again is ok. Good for you for getting back on the torture machine.... uhhh... I mean E-machine. :D

I have a confession... I ate at Chilis tonight. (Met Mom and Dad for dinner) I chose 3 sides as my dinner... corn on the cob, steamed broccoli, and loaded mashed potatoes. For the appetizer, I must admit... the chips and salsa was stronger than my willpower! Eeeek! (Oh, and I only ate 1/2 the loaded mashed taters). Ahhh... but the chips and salsa.... Mmmmm! :shakehead

Ok... now I must drink a ton of water to flush my system, and I'll do 200 crunches instead of 100 tonight. Will that redeem me? :shakehead

What is wrong with Salsa? I make it fresh, and most of the prepared stuff I see on the store shelves is decent. Try Newman's Own Pineapple. I had some Costco brand last night Peach Mango. Yum. yum.

I think you should be congratulated on chooseing the smaller sized entries...2 being corn and brocolli.

even hubbys trainer says a splurge meal every now and then is ok - the operative words are now and then and really, the corn chips would be the only thing ladden with perseveratives so KUDOS to you for choosing your meal wisely!!!

plus - and a example to the kids, mum can still go out and have a yummy meal and fun without going full hog, afterall its about lifestyle change not a diet

lifestle change is manageable and livable!!

well done ER

Scuba_Jenny:
What is wrong with Salsa? I make it fresh, and most of the prepared stuff I see on the store shelves is decent. Try Newman's Own Pineapple. I had some Costco brand last night Peach Mango. Yum. yum.

It's not the salsa I'm worried about... I LOVE salsa... especially fresh made salsa. But the chips... ahhhh... the chips! LOL I think I ate too many. :rofl3:

On a brighter side... it's the first time I've seen Mom and Dad since before Christmas. They were pleasantly surprised to see the "smaller" me! Yay! :D

Thanks for the kind words Almity! I suppose I did do fairly well. The loaded mashed taters were the worst part of my "meal"... and I only ate 1/2. The chips were the worst part overall. You are right though... a splurge every now and then is ok... and this was my time. :)

Pretty much same treadmill routine today7

Only one more week and its a start of a week of diving starting with on Saturday at Point Lobos :D and then Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and so fort :D. Gonna lost a whole bunch of weight and not to mention found my old BC that was used in my OW class. But first have to go through the 3 trials of college test. And today, did the routine like yesterday.

well i started.... again

tonight was 45mins on the e machine and i also increased the tension on the machine so felt the resistance while working out

feeling a bit headachy so i think my body has started the detoxing from me falling off the wagon but i know i can do it

cheers everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom