7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
erparamedic:
.... Of course none of that was planned, it just sorta happened. And I've never had that much complication at one time. LOL But I learned that I can handle it! Yay! It was actually quite the fun challenge!

:wave-smil a great lesson learnt...... stressful skills PLUS you handled it!! well done

and the suit too big??? doesnt that feel goooooodddddd

erparamedic:
....I went to the pool tonight and got in a 1 hour solo dive. !
:rofl3: not really laughing at you-just smiling a heck of alot, i remain in AWE of you northerners that do this for a sport/activity that you love so much! i cant imagine having to dive the stuff that you guys do so i bow to you all... well except those in florida :wink:

LOL... That's ok, Almity... you can laugh! I was laughing too! LOL Like I said, all the challenges that happened, pretty much, at once was actually quite fun! Of course, I stayed focused and the fixes were controlled and of course it was in a pool... so perfect vis and no silt made it a tad easier. I think if all that happened while I was in a quarry with 2 foot vis, I'd have a bit of anxiety... but not in the pool. It might be worth purposefully practicing that stuff again.

I was swimming around and felt the water "sloshing" and it was a good feeling! I'm happy the suit is too big... I just hope that my 3 mil will fit me thru this summer's dive season. Rod will crap if I have to go buy more wetsuits... I bought 2 new ones last year! LOL

were those 2 suits last year because you needed them to be bigger???

if so.... then its a privilage to have to buy them in smaller sizes.

i was looking at my first wetsuit and wondering how the heck i ever fit into it... maybe thats what i should do.... try it on each week to help get me out of this slump

dropbears? :confused: spiders? :confused: cone shells? :confused: stonefish? :confused: and maggies? oh boy! :confused:

Anyways, don't know if I could do some pool work this week or next week, too much things going on. Oh well, at least I'll have my BC to help me in keeping balance or I think I'll try and slip a time to weight myself.

This jogging to work is really making me feel GOOD!

Good to see your still here Roy!!! - Thats the spirit!

Didn't walk this morning. Hit the snooze and went back to sleep.

Scuba_Jenny:
Didn't walk this morning. Hit the snooze and went back to sleep.

That's ok... the day is still young. And if you're taking a day off... that's ok too. Everyone needs a break from time to time. :)

almitywife:
were those 2 suits last year because you needed them to be bigger???

if so.... then its a privilage to have to buy them in smaller sizes.

Yup... I only had a skin that fit, nothing thicker. So, I bought a 1 mil and a 3 mil. I'm hoping that my 3 mil is still ok to fit... it's a mens XL... and it's a hyperstretch, so I think it will be ok. I guess I'll find out this summer! The 1 mil is a mens 2x Henderson Microprene.

My first wetsuit is now hanging in Mom's gear closet! She inherited it when I got too big for it. Geesh... the inheritance took place a looooonnnnggg time ago... probably 7-8 years ago! LOL She still wears it. I think it was a ladies 12.

Me too Rich, I guess I have completely changed because the day I left the exercise thingie here, I couldn't eat anything other then fish, potato and vegatable. I haven't eaten proper meat since May now and my stomach just couldn't handle anything new other then those items I'm eating. Right now I'm just surviving on the GoLean meal bars for school, special K cereal in the morning, and salmon or tuna for dinner. Oh well, least my wetsuit fits me fine, for now that is, my suit is getting bigger and bigger and there isn't a size extra small for my Pinnacle Elastiprene 7mm suit and I paid 350 dollars for it too :(. Anyways, also I noticed I've been gaining pound and just asked a trainer and he said its the muscle. So If I take out my muscle, my actual weight would be 145 lbs. But I rather have muscle because thats my organic lead weight which have enable me to throw away the extra 15 lbs I had to use back in August. The total lead weight I used when I got OW was 32 lbs. Yikes!!!

Roy... muscle weight is good weight! Good for you!! Keep those "built in" lead weights!

When I was doing a pool dive last night, I used 4 lbs less than I used in the same suit back in June. I've very happy about that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom