7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheddar... I'm growing my hair out too... it's finally long enough to get it up into a pony tail. I have very thick hair with natural wave... just enough wave to always look a mess! I still have some long layers in my hair, and really need a trim. I'm thinkin' about getting a perm... it always looks "spiral" if my hair is long and permed. Although, I'd kinda like to grow it a bit longer, then get a cute cut (that I can still pull back if I want to) and some hilights. Hmmm... maybe I'll make the new hair thing a "reward" when I get to 55 lbs lost. That's 15 lbs from now... probably right in time for summer. :D

Ahh ponytail...The cutest look is a ponytail thru a baseball cap....Don't know if I will ever get it that long!!! Maybe I'll buy a fake one!!!

LOL! And I am ready to get mine cut nice n short for a summer look! Need to find something cute, and carefree, and able to be air dried. I don't use a hairdryer. It is long enough for a ponytail, maybe even a braid.

I have had mine short since college, hard to have long hair when you don't have a neck

LindaBluedolphin:
I have had mine short since college, hard to have long hair when you don't have a neck
One is curious - does not having a neck mean that the hair gets lost in transit from your head to other places? If thats the case, I need to speak to my neck about going MIA - it seems to inspire hair to grow on my back to :)

BTW - healing and resting the ankle some, got new shoes to deal with 'supination' of the ankles which seems to help and managed to eek out a 2/3 mile walk before it was uncomfortable to continue.

Good boy, work thru that pain...

50 minute spin class last night and 40 minutes of strength training for legs. Spin is always good for a .5-1lb weight loss. LOL

Yes Linda, people notice but they don't always say anything. Today I got an email from a former co-worker and she told me that a guy I still work with told her that I lost a lot of weight. And he never said anything to me. Maybe he thought it wasn't PC

Good point there FB.. commenting about a womens looks can get you a sexual harrasment lawsuit in a hurry!

CBulla:
One is curious - does not having a neck mean that the hair gets lost in transit from your head to other places? If thats the case, I need to speak to my neck about going MIA - it seems to inspire hair to grow on my back to :)

Just makes me look like Cousin IT! :rofl3:

I keep it short :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom