7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got home from work and the Severe Weather Advisory--strong thunderstorms, high wind, hail, was more like some overcast skies and a nice breeze... So, I took off jogging before the rains came--which they never did. Oh well. Did an easy 2 mile jog. Need to get back into the swing of things after taking a week off. Tougher for me to jog at night then in the morning, I am ready to relax when I get home!

Good morning! A beautiful morning to all. I dragged myself out of bed to go walking this morning.
I recalled hearing someplace that changing the intensity of a work out, not the amount of time can have positive effects. So, I did some more walking backwards. Now my routine includes backwards walking twice, and two sets of grapevine steps of 20 steps each. Gets the heart pumpin!

Good Girl..Done with my workout also. Down another pound. got 4 to go to hit my goal of 155 for vacation....

As of Today I will be Jogging to work every day, decided I need to get my butt into gear - seriously!

Sandwich shop only had white bread today - grr.... Haven't had white bread for months...

Great job, everyone!

Trickster... jogging to work, eh! How far is it? I could never do that... for me it would be a marathon each way... I drive 52 miles roundtrip! LOL

I'm gonna have to sqeeze my workout in at some point today. I have lots of errands to run, and son has a eye doc appt and haircut today. If I can get home in time this evening, I may try to make the lap swim at the parks indoor pool. That would be a really good *switch-up* to my workouts.

Tomorrow I'm doing 1 really long pool dive and I'm gonna count that for my workout tomorrow.

erparamedic:
Trickster... jogging to work, eh! How far is it? I could never do that... for me it would be a marathon each way... I drive 52 miles roundtrip! LOL

How far? From where I live to where I work - Not fair at all- 300m? *BUT* I will be going the very long way round :D I'm reckoning on 20mins each way jogging on the route I have planned - how far is that? I reckon...2.5miles?

Thanks guys for the encouraging words and the beautiful flowers. Yeah, it was really discouraging especially after all the exercising and starving. But I did my routine yesterday again. During my cardio, I just wasn't into it. I didn't feel strong and even went down a level on the elliptical. Even during my stretch class I really wasn't into it and I usually love that class. My stomach was feeling a little weird yesterday so maybe that was it. I still feel kind of out of it. Don't know if I'll skip the gym or muddle through today.

Got in about 55 laps in the pool (a little over a mile). I was amazed I can swim that much. I am going to ache probably. I started swimming about 3 weeks ago. My back aches with running, so as much as I hate swimming and cold water, I am committing to it. I used to do judo, but it was too tough on the body and limped for nearly 6 months with a bruised toe. I am doubtful I will slip and fall at the pool.

I LOVE swimming laps! Congrats!

i havent been in the pool for ages! my local started adult learn to swim classes (which is a great thing) and we had only 2 lanes to do our bootcamp where usually we had 8 lanes

im hoping next month when it gets colder classes will drop off and i'll go back

great going!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom