7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
almitywife:
Fairy *hugs* we all (especially us gals) have our ups and bumps so dont be too harsh on yourself..... remember its just as important to nuture ourselves as well as push so treat yourself gently and BE PROUD of all the wonderful changes you have made...... when was the last time you rewardeed yourself for your great work? i think you need a treat to remind yourself how special you are!

It needed to be said again..Ditto what Almity says. :)

fairybasslet:
Well, I'm feeling kind of down. I have been really good with my exercise and eating, and yesterday I was up 2 lbs. Now I know I said I wouldn't let 1-2 lb fluctuations bother me because it is probably water. I know I said that but it still does. I lost 1/5 of the gain today (my scale only gives .5 increments), and even though I didn't feel like it, I still went to the gym lunch time for my strength training. Tonight I'll do cardio and stretch.

And I did fit into a pair of jeans that I never could fit into before. They are kind of tight and like Jamie, I could lose a few more before I could wear them all day without suffocating. :rofl3:

I know I'll get over this funk but man, how depressing.

Fairy...

*Hugs* to you! Don't let yourself get into too much of a funk! Like you said, it's probably water, and it will soon go away. You're doing an awesome job! And good for you to keep at the exercise, even though you're feeling a bit down. Remember... ladies have a tougher way to go when it comes to weight loss! It makes us stronger in the end! :10:

Fairy!!! Keep the faith Girlfriend....You didn't put them on in a week, or month, Slow and sure sweetie...slow and sure...

Linda you sound blue....So here are some flowers to cheer you up!!
100_0873.jpg

Thanks Cheddar Chickie! I love Lilys

Did the treadmill this evening 3.5 mph for 2.25 miles at 7% elevation or 38:40. I am just so tired these days, work is stressing me out, class 2 nights a week. I will be glad when March is over and my Monday nights will once again be MINE.:D

However I knew when I signed up for a class on Monday and Friday evening it would be tough going....almost there!

Mark Milburn:
Not sure whether any was reading my posts, but in case anyone was I'm still at it.

I've lost 30lbs, running longer distances, I have a half marathon (13.1 miles) race on Sunday. I'm now training a minimum of 6 days a week, sometimes 7, but alternating what I am doing.

Hopefully on target for the marathon!
Awesome!!!! I am now jogging/running. Did my first 5K a few weeks ago and loved it. Jogging 2+miles a couple times a week and try to do a 3miles on Sunday. I am hoping to increase the distance and in a year do a half marathon. That is my goal.
Good luck on your 1/2 marathon!! That is sooo awesome!

Gotcha, I voted a one star, and now you're a three... He, he, he... And I didn't even read the thread. The power of the finger!

I have tried to do at least 20 minutes of treadmill, but I will increase it to 30 for your sake. I usually swim 30 minutes a day, whenever I can. Started that about 3 weeks ago, and it is much better on my back and knee than running.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom