7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cooll Beans ER! That's fantastic!
Fairy, the grapevine is a dance step. you move left, crossing your right leg over your left, then bringing the left back to the front. Repeat. I added a twist at the waist thinking it will help tone those stomach muscles. I do about 20 steps, then I turn around and start with my left foot. Rereading this it sounds much more complicated than it really is. With the walking backward, it is an easy way to get the heart pumping.

Same old routine as usual, still don't have a date for the next dive.

Anyways, as of today, tomorrow I will pull out of the 7 day cardio thingie because I have already squeezed myself out to much that I believe I may be discouraging people here. I don't know if that is true, but I feel that coming in. Anyways, I'll still be around for the weekly thursday weight in but for the 7 day cardio, I'm going to cut back also because I'm feeling pain in muscles and everything.

Well Roy, you for me have been my 'target', we are of similar build (you 5'6", I'm 5'7") and you are _ALWAYS_ in front of me in terms of weight...so it always something to look too!

Well good luck for Thursday! only 5.2lbs to go my friend - you are near the end!

Roy - youre not discouraging but i'll be keeping an eye out for you young man!

well i just finsihed my 45mins on the e machine and felt like i picked up the pace a bit....could have something to do with watching dancing with the stars at the same time

woohooo- i know nothing is happening on the scales but im still moving each day and thats great!

cheers

No workout for me this morning. I slept in, got to bed too late last night. Am planning on jogging this evening, weather permitting. It was raining this morning.

Not sure whether any was reading my posts, but in case anyone was I'm still at it.

I've lost 30lbs, running longer distances, I have a half marathon (13.1 miles) race on Sunday. I'm now training a minimum of 6 days a week, sometimes 7, but alternating what I am doing.

Hopefully on target for the marathon!

Great job people... Workout finished.. ER your a inspiriation. Don't cha love it when something fits again... I bought new vacation shorts in a smaller sizer than I have worn in years. Now I lust after new jeweled flip flops to go with them. :shakehead I admit to the world and scubaboard...I am a flipflop junkie....Ah any sandal will do,, high heels, low heels, white, black, tan,,,along with painted toenails and feet jewelery.... Ahhh feed the addiction......:eyebrow:

CheddarChick:
Great job people... Workout finished.. ER your a inspiriation. Don't cha love it when something fits again...

Awww, Cheddar :blush: Wow! Nobody has ever told me that! I must say that Almity and CoolTech are my inspirations... but then, everyone on this board is an inspiration! Look at how long all of the same people are committed to healthier lifestyles! That's awesome! :)

I have to share... yesterday, when I wore the smaller scrubs... I was hoping that somebody at work might notice the difference and comment. Well... a very dear GUY friend (and co-worker) DID notice. He approached me, in private, and said:
"Hey, Jamie... I want to tell you something. I can tell you've made some major lifestyle changes, and I want you to know that it shows. You look really good! Not that you ever looked bad... because you didn't (I had to giggle at that part!)... but you are looking very good now! I thought you might like to know that somebody noticed! Keep it up!"

I was totally blown away! It made my day, and I told him so! I think he could tell that I was just ecstatic about what he said! I smiled bigger than I've smiled in... well... I dunno how long!

I hope you all don't mind that I share all my hurdles and triumphs! You all keep me going! :10:

Oh... I pulled an old pair of jeans outta the back of my closet. They are 2 sizes smaller than I have been wearing. I got them all the way up... zipped, and buttoned! They're a tad "snug" (but not skin tight!) in the belly, butt, and thighs... but they don't look too bad. I figure another 10 lbs, and they should fit well! So... off to do my workout now!

Workout DONE! WooooHoooo! 30 minute, 2 mile WATP... this time, I added a little intensity by adding 2lb weights (I knew those soft lead pouches would come in handy for something when it's not dive season!) I also did 100 ab crunches. Sweatin' like crazy right now! Feels good!

Jamie I am so happy to hear about that, it must be wonderful.

As for me no one has noticed a thing, but I did learn about how to take years and pounds off a photo last night in PhotoShop, if I have time this weekend I just may do that to my profile pic!:rofl3:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom