7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RoyN:
Oh boy, the stairs going up to the gym has collasped, looks like no workout tomorrow unless they let me in through the bottom door...

:confused:

Alrighty
Now that I finally got an adapter and an internet connection I have a good two weeks worth to catch up on! Going backwards, easiest to remember, we have:
Sunday the 25 - 43 min bike
Saturday the 24 - 38 min bike, 1h walk
Friday the 23 - ~2h walk
Thursday the 22 - 4h walk... took the wrong bus...
Wednesday the 21 - 1h walk
Tuesday the 20 - 1h 23m walk
Monday the 19 - ~1h walk
Sunday the 18 - 3h walk - couldn't find the bus to get to the store and figured the walk wasn't that long.... whoops! Fun when it is 33C with no water... my bad!
Saturday the 17 - 1 h walk and 1/3 hour weight lifting
Friday the 16 - 2 h walk and 30min run
Thursday the 15 - Weight lifting ~2h
Wednesday the 14 - Running through airports in Australia and running after trains ~3 hours. Stuck in Brisbane and got lost downtown for 2 hours (walking)
Tuesday the 13 - flying ... wish that was an exercise...
Monday the 12 - 3 hours walking through airports in Alberta, 1 hour running thorugh security, customs, baggage claim and security screening. 20 minutes sprinting through airport carrying shoes, jacket, backpack and wheeling a carryon bag to catch a plane in Vancouver (and I made it with enough time to at least slip on my shoes before getting on!). 2 hours walking around LAX (in LA Cali.) looking at all of the other huge planes boarding and listening to some of the really cool languages! (What all we get is english and french... can't say I've ever heard Thai at an airport before!)
... is that it?
Sunday the 11 - 1h walking
Saturday the 10 - 1 hour swimming
Friday the 9 - 1/2h swimming
I think that is about it. Not much else at the moment. HAven;t found a gym here just yet... or at least not one that is close!

wow AP - im tired just reading all of that!

well im claiming diving as my exercise for the weekend - 2 dives both sat and sun, all of them more than 80min and needed me walking to/from shore carrying what ive lost in fat as gear

had a fun weekend - today i was actually wondering if my suit is starting to show signs of getting big on me :D

cheers everyone!

Treadmill this morning 2.25 miles 45 minutes 7%

Then went out to do some Geocaching in nearby park before the rain and the crowds (which would not be there anyway if there was rain)

almitywife, I already went through 2 wetsuits already from a large down to a medium and now a small. Good thing they were Pinnacle's cruiser series because those didn't cost too much. :wink:

Anyways, did the same routine as yesterday but did less weight training because my body is now feeling the sting now. :(

LindaBluedolphin:

:rofl3: The gym people are just repairing the stairways.

40mins on the e mahcine today and due to the rain even hubby did 45mins on it today

now to shower as all stinky

No exercise for me yesterday, and this mornings walk was cut short when I remembered that I promised Hermit Crab that I would fix some clothes for her (sewing machine). So I did a quick turnaround, walking backwards for added cardio, and then some grapevine added for extra burned calories.

Workout done, nothing yesterday stupid snowshoveling for an hour instead. Close ti liquid snow, heavy, nasty, wet, sticky stuff. Did I mention I hate snow????

Scuba_Jenny:
No exercise for me yesterday, and this mornings walk was cut short when I remembered that I promised Hermit Crab that I would fix some clothes for her (sewing machine). So I did a quick turnaround, walking backwards for added cardio, and then some grapevine added for extra burned calories.
What is grapevine?

Good morning, everyone!

Well... I think I'm on the mend. Feeling pretty good yesterday and today. No workout today... as I have to work, and it's generally a workout in itself.

I'll be back to my workouts tomorrow for sure! I really haven't been real good at watching what I eat for the last 3-4 days. When I could stomach food... I wanted what "sounded good" and not what was "good for my body". LOL However... I've held steady on the weight, so that's good.

An added "plus".... I decided to pull some "old' scrubs out of my closet and see if they fit. Not only do they fit... but I have extra room! Wow! I'm thrilled!!! I haven't worn these pants in... uh... at least 1 1/2 years, and the same for the shirt! And, since they actually "fit" I can "see" a thinner me! Wooooo Hooooo!!! I'm excited! (They are cute scrubs... lavendar pants with a lavendar top with girly teddy bears, sunflowers, bumble bees, tiny little hearts, and daisies... so I'm glad they fit!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom