7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow... thanks, everyone! I really appreciate all the compliments!

Cheddar... thank you for the compliment about my eyes! Very nice of you... and I didn't even have any make-up on! (Makes it even nicer!)

Ok... I'm motivated... time to workout! Let's see what I can accomplish today. I'll post the workout after I'm done.

Hi Rich, I'm 5'6

WOW! What a push! I completed the 3 mile (45 minute) Walk Away the Pounds DVD. I think I'll go collapse on the bed now!

hahahah collapse away!

last night i did a sweaty 45mins on the E machine and this morning i did 30mins

woohooooooooo!!

I am exausted and took yesterday off probably won't exercise again until Saturday, my body is on overdrive.

You know... the name of the DVD set I've been using... Walk Away the Pounds... doesn't sound intimidating at all. It's very deceiving! It actually kicks some butt! And it must be working, cause mine is getting smaller! :) At the end of the 1st mile... I am breathing a tad faster than usual... my skin is gettin clammy. By the end of the 2nd mile... I'm feeling "worked out", and my breathing is faster, and I'm visibly sweating. In order for me to finish the 3rd mile, I was praying for devine intervention... or my DVD player to break... whichever came first! LOL It took every last ounce of "umph" outta me! My hair was wet around my neck... sweat was dripping, and I was convinced that I wasn't giving up! At the end of the 3rd mile, I was very empowered that I did it... then I collapsed onto my bed! LOL!!

Same old same old, did 50 minutes in the elip-machine and 30 minutes weight training.

Does playing Pool count? - I mean I had to walk around a table quite alot - If so count me in for 2hrs last night, hopefully more jogging tonight..

hahahah - did you hve a good night?

well i did 40miins on the E machine tonight and packed the car for 3 dives tomorrow

workout done. Finally dropped my regain..my official low weight right now:160
2 weeks to go I would love to be at 155...don't know if it can be done as stagnant as weight loss has been lately.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom