7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S W E E T!!!! ER!

i see the changes around your face and is that a flat tummy & smaller butt area im seeing!

:wave-smil

i hope youre family is hugely proud of what mum is achieving - and you proud of yourself of course!!!

you are gonig to be one H O T T I E at the gals only dive-off!

IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU and YOU KEEP GOING GIRL!!!

Good... it's fixed! LOL I'm not good at the whole "get the pic to the thread" thing. LOL

Like I said... not a big difference yet. Or... as hubby says... I'm "losing porportionately". LOL

almitywife:
S W E E T!!!! ER!

i see the changes around your face and is that a flat tummy & smaller butt area im seeing!

:wave-smil

i hope youre family is hugely proud of what mum is achieving - and you proud of yourself of course!!!

you are gonig to be one H O T T I E at the gals only dive-off!

IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU and YOU KEEP GOING GIRL!!!

Thank you, Almity! I do like to think that my butt and tummy are shrinking! A friend of mine says my butt is smaller! LOL I think I can tell a bit in my tummy. Everyone seems to notice my face. :D I'm glad you can tell. (I do have a hard time seeing it in myself.)

its hard for those that see you every single day to really notice but i can see... really around the tummy and thigh/butt area is looking much flatter

:bounce: you are doing a great job!!

almitywife:
its hard for those that see you every single day to really notice but i can see... really around the tummy and thigh/butt area is looking much flatter

:bounce: you are doing a great job!!

Oh, thank you!!!! You don't realize what that means to me!!!!!!!!!! (Or maybe you do. :wink: ) I'm determined to lose the baggage this time!

Well... off to cook dinner. Hmmm... what to have today?

Looking good ER! Way to go!

WOW!!!!! I can see the loss! You are doing fantastic! Keep it up! Way to go!!

CONGRATS TO ROY AND ER

:wave-smil:wave-smil

YOU GO GUYS!

Roy, may I ask - how tall are you?

Last night, went again jogging, but I did two laps, went around once, I felt I hadn't done enough, so went around again, but without the wife..a little more difficult - but worth the effort!

ER you have the prettiest eyes...And yes you can really see the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom