7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
almitywife:
well take it easy Jenny and Colin..... i think we were saying last week pushing yourself when not up to strength can lead to injuries so get 100% before you get back into it

i snoozed this morning (must have been last nights workout!) but will be back on it tonight

I wish I could attribute this to working out, at least then I could say "see, I pushed myself" but its not that. I've rolled my ankles about 4-5 times each.. my right ankle did a nifty roll back in December just before X-mas.. ironically now I dropped my left ankle right over while getting outa my Wrangler - the tip of my toe hit the ground, off went the ankle! Ugh! It irritates me to because I had a few dives planned this weekend that I cannot do now!

geez Bulla - that sounds nasty!!!! well you take care!

i did 45min on the E machine tonight...... was slicked in sweat so feeling like im doing more the past few days and want to keep it going.

cheers

Cool Beans Almity. An awesome workout always feels great. I almost want an E machine! LOL.

Workout done. Not sure if the machine would work for me. Not sure I would like being slippery....alone anyway LOL. I did try on vacation clothes yesterday and was pleasantly surprised. How is it on knees and a bad back???

Good morning, everyone....

I'm finally getting over the flu. Not quite up to workouts again... don't have that much energy yet... but feeling a bit better overall. I'll admit... I've been eating "what sounds good" and it's not been the healthiest of choices (high fat, high sodium). I'm back on the food track today, and hopefully can get a workout in tomorrow. I haven't gained any weight... but haven't lost any either.

I got CoolTech's awesome prize in the mail yesterday. I'll have to locate a decent "fatter" pic of me, and I'll have the hubby take a "now" pic with the card... and I'll post them tonight. (Lord help me... that takes guts! LOL) Thank you again, CT!

I don't think I have any pics of me at my highest weight. I'm known as the one that takes the pics... not typically the one in front of the camera. :wink: I think I have some that are "close" though.

Ewww there erparamedic, good thing I didn't get the flu because I got the flu shot. But I do got the brain disease sickness which is called Brain stupidity especially driving everybody on the boat crazy last Saturday :D :D :D . Anyways, just did 60 minutes on the elipc-whatever machine and 40 minutes of weight training.

And special kudos to me because I can fit into a SIZE 31 waist!!!!! :D :D :D :D Which means bad news for my wetsuit because if I lose 10 more pounds, I'll have to go into an extra small and the wetsuit I'm using is a size small and thats the smallest they have of it. :shakehead But hey, its better to be small then big like I was before. :D I think I'll celebrate. :popcorn:

P.S. Oh wait I can't, today is Ash wednesday and fasting for me. :11:

wow Roy.... youre not getting too tiny are you???? just checking

woohooo ER! pics! we need pics!! well i hope to see you back on the exercise - but ony when you are 100% again.

i love my E machine! i find its doesnt hurt my knees or back but as i was advised before getting it - the length of stride is very important. i have it sitting in the corner of the house so i can kinda watch tv while im working on it and 30mins of that blows a good walk away

cheers everyone!!

Ok.... (this takes guts, now!)... I found some pics from our FL vacation last June. I was not at my highest... but was a good 285ish... at least. Now, I'm 267.5. So... you probably can't tell a big difference yet. Now... how to get the pics on here... ummm...

Before:

eeyoreme.jpg

kodafamily.jpg

And now:

100_0563cu.jpg

100_0560.jpg

:bounce: im very excited!!

hmmmmm - no links but alot of computer talk

do i cut and paste?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/