7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday... what the hey did I do yesterday.. lets see.. changed oil on my Jeep, my friends car, then worked like crazy to bust his front brake capliper bolts free so we could change the brake pads, but that didn't work out. I also had veggies and a pita tuna sandich, a bit of cake, and watched a parade in coool weather last night. Today is fried chicken and sweet tea while at the dive shop hanging out, working out with steel LP 95 and HP 120's for giggles and fun... work out with what you work with, right? :)

was too tired to post last night. im claiming sunday as a diving day for my exercise.

dived bare island so a big hike down the hill, across the bridge, down the steps, across the rocks inot the water and return. 2 x 1hr warm water dives

but

after the dives one of hubbys students bought everyone an icecream and he was stadning in front of me with it dripping and i couldnt say no to him

it was one of those mr whippy choc dip things. of course i ate the choc and had a bit of icecream before i gave it over to hubby (he finished his by then) and i will say less than an hour later i was at home and practically collapsed into bed for a 3hr nap!

i blame the sugar in the icecream - i wasnt use to it and went inot a huge sugar slump

when hubby got home about an hour after me he too collapsed intot bed for a nap

very interesting that we've not felt that way (desperate need to lie down) in months

edit: oh, and for the first time in ages hubby snored last night - the dairy is just bad for us all round

No treadmill today, but I did about 3-5 miles of hiking around in woods looking for Geocaches, some on trails other were bushwhacking (I prefer trails were bushes are not hitting me in the face). All in all I think I got my cardio in for today!

Interesting on the sugar/dairy. I have been really tired the past couple days, and have eaten large amounts of cheap chocolate.
The dives yesterday wore me out! I fell asleep relatively early last night, I think I was asleep by 8PM. Then this morning I got up to go to church, but instead went back to bed. Between the mexican food yesterday afternoon, the diving, and that time of the month, it has thrown me for a loop. Todays plans of running a 5k around the neighborhood are not going to happen, as it is 4:07 PM and I am still in my pajamas trying to keep warm. I am freezing cold.
Hopefully tomorrow I will feel better.

Yay the nitrox did wonder. I didn't feel tired and was ready for another dive even though i had 6% oxygen toxicity in my body which wouldn't have harm me. Now the only thing to do is dive again tomorrow so no hard exercise nor weight training today, cannot have the cramps underwater.

EDIT: Actually scratch that, weather condition change, no dive tomorrow.

Good morning...

No workouts for me the last few days... unless you consider multiple trips from the bed to the bathroom as workouts. Ugh. Steer clear of anyone with the stomach flu. If I didn't know better, I'd say it was the plague... it's nasty. I've still got a touch of it. I came down with it Friday, and just can't kick it. Rod is trying to get his semi back to the warehouse... he has it now.

You all keep up the good work! I'll be back on track as soon as I'm over the plague, and get a little energy back.

Okay since there was no dive today due to stupid weather conditions, did the same standard exercise as usual, 50 minutes on that machine and 30 something minutes doing weight training.

Good job people. I was a slug over the weekend, then paid for it today. Back on the bike and weights,,,Bathing suit fits good!!!!!

I need to look into getting a flat weight bench, does anyone know any good on line places for that? I found Fitness Warehouse, but with only 2 reviews at polar extremes it is hard to tell if they are okay or not.

Hello everybody!

Went for a jog last night with the wife - 30mins at a nice gentle pace, worked up a sweat - and boy did the calfs burn! Came home and did some floor and weight exercises...

Hopefully time permitting, will be doing the same tonight. Its our goal to jog the complete circuit we did last night by this time next month (last night, we jogged, walked, jogged, walked etc...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom