7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scuba_Jenny:
Up again before dawn with a walk of 1.5 miles. Even added in walking backward (different muscle groups) and some grapevine steps. Whew! good workout!

Wow good for you Jenny, walking backwards, I am impressed, I am lucky I can walk forwards without falling down. Kudos!

Desert Pirate:
Hey guys, long time since Ive reported. I had most the team involved in this, and the Scuba Olympics are here and gone... results?

out of 15 teams, and 9 events, we had 6first places, 5 second places, and 8 third places. in the officer swim competition were you swam a lap in full uniform, gun, belt, bullet proof jacket and all, our team place in the first 7 spots before anyone touched us.

Thank you for giving us a reason to get off our ***' and work out. you made us shine and we give a large part of our sucsess to this challenge.

Thanks, you helped us ROCK
Clay

That's awesome, but your numbers add up to more total wins then events, I guess they were not all "team" events and some were individual placements?

So totally cool Pirate.....
Work out done for the day..

Did the arc trainer yesterday on hill interval for 20 minutes and the bike, hill interval for 20 minutes. Both new workouts for me. I also did around 45 minutes of strength training concentrating on legs. And I took a 30 minute stretch class.

45mins on the E machine tonight

tomorrow will be 2 dives...maybe 3

feeling very good tonight - keep going everyone!

Yay! Today is my diving day!! Hopefully I can get 3 or 4 dives day. Time is 5:41 California time so with nitrox, I should have more fun so Yay! Nitrox!

Did a quick treadmill session today, 40:40 at 6% 2.5 miles at 3.7 MPH.

Later today when it warms up a bit I am going out caching then may do a round 2 this afternoon.

Does snow shoveling count? I've been getting in 1/2 to 1 hour of that almost every day this week! It can stop now...

Yesterday I did 45 minutes of strength training: shoulders/chest/triceps.
45 minutes cardio (YES, I upped my time by 5 minutes)
Today I cleaned the house. Took me about 3 hours. Yech.

Yesterday I did 2 dives in some pretty cold surface temps. Ya'll can call me a wimp, but the air temp on the first dive was about 45°, with the water at 72°. We saw some nurse and lemon sharks. Very cool. Also a lot of goliath groupers. Today, I plan on jogging a 5K. But I think I am going back to bed first!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom