7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LindaBluedolphin:
While I did not really get my cardio in today because of the Fitness/Weight Loss Meet UP I went to this evening it was productive. Had my BMI measured, measurements taken and that sort of thing.

I did a cardio test to get my target zone pulse rate and I am well in the range I should be, the guy was impressed, I don't look like I am in as good a shape as I actually am, I was also able to do 23 push ups, however my flexibility needs a bit of work.

Good Job, Linda! :D

23 push-ups! I can't do 3... yet.

23 push up? Holy Cow! I may be able to do 2... on a good day!
Taking the morning off to give the body some much needed rest. May walk tonight when I get home from work.

Ahhh scale still stuck, but looking better, feeling better. Did ER get dug out yet???? I heard they had a ton of snow....

CheddarChick:
Ahhh scale still stuck, but looking better, feeling better. Did ER get dug out yet???? I heard they had a ton of snow....

I got an email from her last night and not only did she not exactly get dug out, the sky sent more of that 4 letter word!

Hi ya'all, I'm a little late to the thread, but I've been riding my bike for the last three days. I just got a bike trainer so I can ride in the freezing comfort of my garage when the weather is sloppy out. Yesterday, I rode for 45 minutes.

Hi, everyone... (this is "on topic" by my eventful morning workout! LOL)

I'm definitely NOT dug out. Snow is knee deep in the court. We have the driveway cleared off now, but the court is the problem. We can't get out, and nobody else can get in!! The freezing rain seems to have penetrated all the snow and froze it solid in most places!:11: Rod tried to go to work this morning, but couldn't get more than 30 feet out of the drive, in 30 minutes... so, he called in to work and has the day off now. So... I spent the next hour pushing his truck back into the garage, shovelling our drive, and helping a neighbor shovel his drive. Geesh, the snow is really heavy when it's packed with the freezing rain/ice. After we had the driveway cleared, Rod got the bright idea to turn his truck around and back it into the garage, so he could get a running start into the court if/when he has to leave. :shakehead Yeah. Right. :rofl3: LOL That was easier said than done! Gary (a neighbor) and I then spent ANOTHER half hour pushing and rocking Rod's truck to assist him in his "task"... ahhh... the smell of a burning engine/transmission. (EEK!) How funny it must have looked when I would push with all my might... get the truck to move a few feet... and I'd end up face down in the snow:rofl3: , when I couldn't get my balance back! I'm glad nobody else was out with cameras! LOL

Oh... and before anyone asks... I was pushing cause his truck is a stick shift, and I can't drive a stick. Therefore, Rod got the easy part of the job! LOL

That said... I believe my workout for the day is done! I believe I got a good "weight" workout pushing the truck! LOL And cardio... good grief! I was definitely outta breathe! OH... I'm gettin' REALLY close to the prize! I can almost feel the card in my hand! :eyebrow: :D Less than a pound to go!!!

Update/Edit: It's 2:35 now. Since everyone in our court was trapped at home, we hired a plow guy, and I have to say, it's always a bad sign when the plow get stuck! LOL Anyway... he just finished up plowing the court, and we are no longer stuck! Yay!

Only did 38:45 on the treadmill this evening.

:D you ok now ER????? heheheeh,i think you should learn to drive a manul car

ok, i did 45min on the E machine for tonight..... got a big garage cleanup happening tomorrow so lots of exercise to come!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom