7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LindaBluedolphin:
Unless of course you got your 10lbs then I would claim it now! :D

Nope... not to the 10 lbs yet... or I'd claim it! What a great prize!

I do think I'm in the running for it though! I'd like to think I'm in the top 3 or 4. :)

I hardly get on the computer at night because I am just tired when I get home from the gym. So yesterday, I did 45 minutes of strength training for shoulders/chest/triceps, 40 minutes of cardio, and my 55 minute Pilates class.

erparamedic:
Wow, Fairy!!! You GO girl!!!
Awww. Thanks. Lunch time I did 40 minutes strength concentrating on back and biceps. If it doesn't start snowing or icing too much by the time I leave work, I'll do my 40 minutes of cardio and a 25 minute stretch class. I LOVE that stretch class. I feel so good afterward.

wooohooooo - look at all the action!!

while i just finished 45min on the E machine i see poeple signing up for classes, one jogging, surviing the cold and looking into getting and giving some motivation!

well done everyone!!

and remember - its ok to take a day off!

we are not machines so we must also take time out to nuture ourselves so take care everyone!!

off to shower - im stinking now :D

my poem didnt make the banner yet so in the meantime!!!

My sucky poem for my fellow SB Fitness Challengers

Valentines Day have arrived,
and with the chocs so has the extra lbs.
They are all surrounding me,
Like vicious snarling hounds.

To the SB Fitness Challengers I go,
To sweat and cheer and support.
To stand up and say, ‘I can do it’,
While dreaming of a holiday on Spoil Sport.

Onwards and Downwards is our cry;
as we make changes to our waistlines.
so on this very special day I ask,
will you all be my special SB Valentines!

Yep, another day of pain and exercise, only four more days and its the 3 day president's day weekend of diving with nitrox and more nitrox and a whole bunch more of nitrox :D. Just got my tanks back from the shop and yep, its nitrox.

Hi gang! Still doing my daily walks, and the scale still stays the same, but my clothes are fitting better, and for the first time, one of my coworkers gave me a compliment for losing weight!

Hurrah! I need to celebrate by walking longer tomorrow :)

DiverBry:
........ one of my coworkers gave me a compliment for losing weight!
:)

SWEET!!!!!!! is really hard at first for those that see you every day so they tend to be hesitate to ask, but once they do expect more of it

well done!!!!!!!

While I did not really get my cardio in today because of the Fitness/Weight Loss Meet UP I went to this evening it was productive. Had my BMI measured, measurements taken and that sort of thing.

I did a cardio test to get my target zone pulse rate and I am well in the range I should be, the guy was impressed, I don't look like I am in as good a shape as I actually am, I was also able to do 23 push ups, however my flexibility needs a bit of work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom