7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
almitywife:
ER, PUT DOWN THE CAKE!!!!!!!

No worries, Almity... I didn't overdo it. I've actually been sooooo good lately, that I felt one piece wouldn't hurt. Of course the kids and hubby followed suit, and if it's anything like usual... I'll probably only get one more piece before the whole thing is gone. LOL

But... now that I'm feeling guilty about it... I'm off to pop in a workout video. :rofl3: :D

And do some crunches...:D

i hear ya..... my thoughts are if i give up EVERYTHING i will become resentful so a treat every now and then is ok

but

i have so little willpower that i went on a 2 week choc binge and only just now getting out of it

great going for being so controlled - a reminder for me that we need to control our weight and not it controlling us

Great words of wisdome, Almity...

Workout= done!
30 minute, 2 mile WATP DVD
120 abdominal crunches

32 oz of water... just during/after that workout! Tons of water in today!

Ouch! My shoulder really hurts alot! :( I can't do anything at all today so no exercise until Tuesday or maybe Monday night. And Yay! Nitrox :).

Yes I'm very crazy about nitrox considering it was the one thing I wanted all along in diving because I can say "Yay! Nitrox" and then jump in the water just for the fun of it. Not only that, but driving the people on board the ship crazy :D.

hahahahahah - well enjoy Roy

but just wait until you get 100% O2 provider certification :D

well i did 45min non stop on my E machine just now - feeling good!

Hermit Crab and I just got back a little while ago from our morning walk. It was lightly raining when we left, and the rain was coming down a bit harder by the time we got back home. Both soaked! But it was fun and a memory maker.

Ok workout done, coffee in hand, looks like I'm shoveling later today....only a gain of .8 lbs after doing NOTHING all weekend. Maybe it worked it's self off walking around the scuba show in Chicago. We met Richie Kohler & John Chatterdon... Really nice funny guys....Big time fun was meeting Capt Gary & Brenda from Conch Republic, what a hoot they are...

Er girl, my mom used to make that for my diabetic dad, they put sugar free coolwhip on it!!!

Capt Gary and Brenda are the best. They are the ones who help host the INVASION in July.

You all are soooo good, workin' out so early in the morning... giving that metabolism a jump start on the day. Good for you!!! :D

I'm gonna be bad and take the day off, as far as workouts are concerned. I have belly cramps from hell! LOL I'll just be extra good on the food today, and I should be fine.

I had to get up and take Libby to the vet again this morning... her bandage was slipping off, and we need more sedatives for her. She's getting incredibly spunky now... and it's WAAAAAY too soon for her to be spunky! LOL We're supposed to keep her "quiet" and not much more walking than taking her for potty breaks for another 10 days... and that's becoming incredibly hard! LOL Hmmm.... how to tie this into the thread??? I might inadvertantly get a workout by chasing the dog around today! LOL:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom