7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit off topic (sorta) for a moment... for those that crave sweets... I have a yummy fat free recipe for you.

1 can of Dole Crushed Pineapple (20 oz) in it's own juice
1 box Fat Free Angel Food Cake mix (ignore directions on back of box!)
Mix the 2 together... pour into a 9x13 baking pan... bake at 350 for about 30 minutes (give or take a couple minutes)

YUM!!!

MMMm.. sounds yummy. Perhaps you can post that in the food section?

Anybody wanna go running with me? I am getting ready for a nice long slow run.. who's up for it?

mmmmmmmmmmmm

my only problem is that often fat free is full of sugars and thats just as bad for me as it kicks the chocalate cravings into overdrive

bugger - if its not one thing its another these days

almitywife:
mmmmmmmmmmmm

my only problem is that often fat free is full of sugars and thats just as bad for me as it kicks the chocalate cravings into overdrive

Agree. With sugar it's all or nothing. No inbetween. So, if I am gonna indulge, it minus well be the real stuff! You know, that white refined kind! LOL

Had an excellent jog. This is 3 Sundays in a row now that I have jogged/run 3 miles! Hermit Crab rode along side on the bicycle. Nice to have company.

Oh, and I went to bed around 8 PM last night. Stayed awake till 10. There was a movie on. (hijack here). It was that Ron Howard film about the aliens and the pods and old people. Anybody know the name of the film? We missed the first 1/2 hr. or so.
(end hijack) anyways, so when I finally woke up this morning it as 8AM! That's a 10hr. night! Guess I was tired.

Yes... I believe you're right... it's Cacoon. The pod things were in a pool, that the old guys swam in, and they hatched out the aliens, right?

Yep. That's the one. Cute movie, Hermit Crab was even interested, even though I had to explain everything to her.

almitywife:
mmmmmmmmmmmm

I hear ya... I think my "time" is drawing near... and the cravings are setting in. But, man o' man... that angel food cake was way Yuuummmmmmyyyy! :D I actually caved in last night and ate the head off of a chocolate bunny! :rofl3: But... it was only 2 bites... and then I gave the rest to the hubby and told him to get rid of it. :no No more for me!

Breakfast today was pineapple. Lunch was a grilled cheese (whole wheat light bread, lightly buttered with light butter, and one slice of cheese). Snack was a piece of the angel food cake with pineapple. Dinner was homemade calico bean soup. Mmmmm. I haven't been "the best" today... but I haven't been terrible either. As for a workout... I dunno... there's still time left today. LOL

i was watching the aussie biggest looser this week and pineapple was out becasue of all the sugar and high calories

bannanas was in

what i found interesting watching this show is it proves again low fat = high sugar

even the camabergh (sp) cheese was better than the low fat tasty cheddar

ER, PUT DOWN THE CAKE!!!!!!!

but well done on planning your meals and making better choices!!!!!!

even hubbys trainer says, chips and takeout every now and then is ok - just not all the time or even once per week for that matter

thats why this valentines day we going out for chinese (yummo) and i will be hitting the E machine (i need to give it a name i think) all week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom