7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaah

well on the E machine (because i will never learn how to spell it) i did 45mins non stop tonight!

i think im in love with this machine

I am going diving this morning. :)

Scuba_Jenny:
I am going diving this morning. :)

Meanie, rub it in why don't you :shakehead

Back to working out today, missed Thursday and Friday (Friday was class, but no real excuse for Thursday), same routine.

Got a PING from meet up, they are starting a new weight loss Meetup in my area and I am considering going to the first meeting. I do have my reservations though as it is a Personal Trainer who is setting it up and it is at his studio. He says in the blurb "no sales" but I am leery. Not that I don't think a personal trainer could help my problem areas (being my hips), it is more an affordability issue, they are pretty spendy. However attending the first meeting couldn't hurt.

ER we are all sisters under the skin...Mostly 'cuz your team beat the hated Bears!!!!!

OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH!

I hereby ask for a Saturday weigh in.... LOL! (Jenny... please don't yell at me! :) LOL) I got on the scales this morning, and I've LOST some weight! I'm 274.5!!! That's below the plateau... by over 2 lbs! And... I can comfortably fit a pair of old jammy pants that used to be too tight to wear! That equals added motivation now! YIPPEE!!!:monkeydan :jump: :banana:

How's that song go.... "I'm so excited.... And I just can't hide it...." LOL :D

woohoooo ER!!!! what a hottie you will be at Gilboa!!! (whenever that will be as its super secret dates)

and as all of us had said one time or another - if the scales arent showing a decline check out your clothes for signs

we need pics of the jammys of course :wink:

well i just finished 60 mins on the E machine. did it in 15min lots with small breaks in between but i also turned up the tension a bit

now to shower and shop! how many calories burnt off in shopping i wonder

:D

Good going ER!

My dive this morning was graced with 35+ ft. vis, no current and lots of life. We swam quite a ways north after swimming out then dropping down. We went so far north that we ended up on the other side of the pier, and coming back got too close. One fisherman grabbed my buddies flag and cut the line!!! *******!!!! :mad: I mean, like what the heck is that gonna solve? Ok, we ended up too close, cutting the line on the flag is not going to solve anything, if anything make us more vulernable to boat traffic!!! GRRRHHHH..
Saw a lot of small lobsters, so they get to live a little while longer. Buddy saw a shark, he thinks it may have been a reef shark. I had my head in a lobster motel looking for something legal to catch. Nothing.
After getting home, I mowed the lawn. Yeah, I had a couple good workouts today! LOL. Tomorrow I may jog on the beach again. Hermit Crab has new sneakers and who knows, may join me!!!

Good going ER! Now don't get on the scale for another week!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom