7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well if Roy can do it so can i!!

60mins on the E machine.... 6 x 10min lots with a min break in between

now to go do the fun stuff like scrub the kitchen floor & bathroom...... the joys of being a woman

yup....clothes in washer, in dryer, on floor, in baskets, It is so glamorus being a girl

Well, I'll do 60 minutes of the machine if I really ate something bad like a cookie or a large bag of chips or added some butter on the popcorn. But my usual average is doing about 45 to 50 minutes of the epeliptic machine and then its 20 to 30 minutes of weight training. And because I have a dive this coming week, it makes it worthwhiled. Yay! Nitrox!

CheddarChick:
yup....clothes in washer, in dryer, on floor, in baskets, It is so glamorus being a girl

Yup, same here! LOL Laundry is a never ending battle in our house! :wink: Cheddar... you and I are sounding more and more alike... are we long lost sisters or something? LOL:)

CheddarChick:
ER I love it when you all medical to us....???100 crunches/ chocolate covered????? mmmmmmmmm.

Ah yes, leather horsie smell. ahhhhhhhhhhh

LOL... don't tempt the chocolate covered crunches! Here in a couple days, it will definitely be "chocolate (Nestle) crunch" crave time. :wink: I'm gonna have to fight that urge off like crazy! I hope I can do it.

As for tonight's crunches.... they're abdominal crunches. LOL (I'd much prefer the chocolate ones.... oh, darn it... I'm craving it now! :rofl3: Look what you did to me! :no )

erparamedic:
(I'd much prefer the chocolate ones.... oh, darn it... I'm craving it now! :rofl3: Look what you did to me! :no )

Wow, these chocolate glucerna bars I just ate were sure good plus no sugar in it at all. :wink:

As for the thread today, same old same usual, using the "elliptical" machine for 50 minutes and did some weight training and now I just enjoyed a chocolate bar designed for diabetes people, but I'm not diabetes. I just don't like sugar. And no sugar means more nitrox for me :D so YAY! NITROX!!

almitywife:
:lol:

see - im not the only one that spells it wrong! :rofl3: :D

You did that on purpose just to make fun of me. :(

not making fun of you Roy!

but when my arms are going in 2 different directions and my feet seem not under control - it best describes my co-ordination :wink:

Sorry, I'm just going into a silly depression and the only cure for that is to go diving. I think I'll just go breath some nitrox right now. :) Hope that machine works out for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom