7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They started a 45 day get ready for Spring challenge at my gym. You write down a goal, your activity at the gym that day, and you have to have someone sign it. People who visit at least 12 times get a t-shirt. I go twice a day so I count that as 2 visits. :rofl3: I do my strength training lunchtime and my cardio after work. Last night was a spin class. Man, that class is brutal.

Hi Gang! :happywave

Sorry I haven't posted recently... I've been keeping up with my weekday walks... aaaand... I am now down to 354! 5 more pounds and I'll be under 350! A year ago, I weighed 380, so that is nearly 30 pounds!

Cool Beans all you losers! Keep up the good work!

Did what I did yesterday, standard cardio and weight training.

i have my epeleptic machine thingy!!!! oh my gosh..... i could only do 20mins on it. 5mins then rest for water x 4 rounds and im sweating profusely.

im going to try to do another 20mins tomorrow morning but so far i really like the machine.

woohooooo

I am quite impressed with how this thread has evolved.. and the quantity of exercise has improved because of it!
This week I have added a couple extra workouts, though light in the evenings along with getting out every morning. I do take Sundays off. Everybody needs a day of rest, though the past two Sundays I ran a 5K (on of them timed). Thinking about it, between the morning routines, diving and the Sunday jogs, I have exercised every day for the past 19 days! Whoo Hoo! Haven't lost more than couple pounds, however I did a Denise Austin low impact workout and was not completely exhausted. In fact, I ended up walking another 15 min afterwards!
I feel gREAT!!!

Great job Jenny!!
Almity whoohoo on the new toy. May it not kill you LOL Those things kick my *****
Workout done,,,,Very sweaty today....Well not like guy sweaty, but girl sweaty..

mmmmmm guy sweaty.......:inlove:

(ok, I know that's some think it's just weird..)

Yesterday I did strength training shoulders/chest/triceps then did 40 minutes of cardio 25 on the elliptical crossramp and 15 on the bike. And then I took a 30 minute stretch class. That is my favorite class. I feel so GOOD afterward and the next day. All my aches and pains, vanished!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom