7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LindaBluedolphin:
I could guarantee you I could do no better, I have about as much rhythm and coordination as a lead dive weight!

LOL! It was fun, and I was laughing out loud during the "attempted workout" thinking about how ridiculous I looked!!! I have absolutely NO coordination or rhythm either, and the hip "rolls" and "pumps" were.... uh... hideously terrible! LOL :rofl3::rofl3: :blinking:

I did my walk this morning, and carried a 10lb weight with me. Man that thing was heavy, and to think I lost 4 times that amount!!!
Dog was feeling good too, and I did not need to drag him! Whoo Hoo!
Oh, and I walked backwards for about 2/10 mile. That was a good workout! Tomorrow back to jogging.

And I understand completely the no coordination thing. I refuse to watch my old Richard Simmons videos and everytime I hear one of those songs on the radio, I just cringe! (was a good workout though, those videos)

did a walk last night,.... more of a plod than a fast pace

im going to change my meals around.... the heavier (usually meat) meal at lunch and the lighter (salad with either cheese or chicken for protien) for dinner

i seem to be hungrier during the day AND i seem to exercise better at night with something light

going to look at the epilllical (sp!) machines today as i know winter is coming for us so it would be good to have something differnt to use

OMG! I have to say today was a bit of a pain in the warm up after yesterdays leg presses! :rofl: Walking has surely been entertaining for people :D

After a short warm up, a 2 mile sprint today. It seemed a shame to stop since I was really getting a good stride going and not winded yet... but work calls!

same old same old but also did 100 reps on the Cardio glide, I am up to 3.6 MPH on the treadmill now, goal is to get back to 4 mph, ~42 minutes today.

Started with my leg exercises again hoping to whittle down my hips, (one can only hope)

Standard exercise and stuff with weight training. Only 2 more weeks and then its dive day on saturday and monday which is US president's day. Yay! :D

well i did it - i bought one!!!!! omg... im going to be fried after 3mins i reckon!

i should have it over the weekend with any luck

so tonight will be a walk....after the aussie biggest looser that is

Just got in from my morning jog. I am still "high" from this past weekends 5K, so I didn't drudge getting out of bed and going.Heck, I even woke up a few minutes early and found the book I have been looking for!
Tonight is a walk/jog with Hermit Crab who is now in training for the company's 5K next month.

almitywife:
well i did it - i bought one!!!!! omg... im going to be fried after 3mins i reckon!

i should have it over the weekend with any luck

so tonight will be a walk....after the aussie biggest looser that is

Hun, I use a Life Fitness eliptical.. its not so bad. I actually like the way it works. I get more work out than walking, but not as much as my fav cardio sport, cycling.

http://us.commercial.lifefitness.com/content.cfm/93xi -- 20-30 full work outs with a cool down.

Of course, I'm a glutton for punishment (look at my strenght and cardio thread) and push myself all the time, so... never ever use me as a base line comparison. :)

CBulla:
Hun, I use a Life Fitness eliptical.. its not so bad. I actually like the way it works. I get more work out than walking, but not as much as my fav cardio sport, cycling.

http://us.commercial.lifefitness.com/content.cfm/93xi -- 20-30 full work outs with a cool down.

Of course, I'm a glutton for punishment (look at my strenght and cardio thread) and push myself all the time, so... never ever use me as a base line comparison. :)

That's a nice stride length on that unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom