7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahhahahahaah

thats funny!

last night hubby had a night dive with students last night so i spent an hour walking up and down hills along the beach

nice part of the world and very pretty views

Sounds nice, Almity.

Looks like I will NOT be going to the gym today. The snowstorm has officially closed I-65, I-69, and in the process of closing interstate I-70! I'm staying off the roads, and IN the house... with the exception of picking the kids up from school (one neighborhood over). It's NASTY outside. I was out in the storm earlier today... the roads were terrible then... I can't imagine now, or later! The hubby drives a semi, and he's the one that found out about the closings... thankfully, he's home now.

That said... I bought 2 more workout dvds when I was at the store earlier today. Gonna give 'em a try later on.

good for you ER!!!

i have a cardio dvd for rainy days so well done for planning!!

worse comes to worse,.... grab some cans of beans and use them as weights and do tricep dips on the edge of the bathtub!

good girl!!

Thanks, Almity!

I'll post the "kill factor" of the video workout after I do it.

Right now, I have to make my way to the school to pick up the kiddos. A snowmobile would definitely work much better than my car, at this point. Hmph.

Change in my workout...

Well... I believe the video is gonna have to wait. I'm gonna go outside and shovel snow after dinner. That's gonna be my workout! Should be a good one! There's over 6 inches of snow on the ground right now... and it's still coming down fast!

Rod always does the shovelling... and I'm gonna give him a break, and get my workout in while I shovel this time! :wink:

shovelling... isnt that why you had kids :D

go and have fun.... burn calories baby!!!!!

I miss shoveling snow! NOT :D
Good on finding creative ways to get a workout. Kill two (snow)birds with one stone!
Oh, throw a snowball at somebody for me, ok? :D

Scuba_Jenny:
I miss shoveling snow! NOT :D
Good on finding creative ways to get a workout. Kill two (snow)birds with one stone!
Oh, throw a snowball at somebody for me, ok? :D

I thought it was a good way to burn some calories... not only from the shovelling, but also from the body trying to maintain it's temperature. It's frigid out there! The temp is single digits, and supposed to be 0 degrees tonight.

I'll certainly throw a snowball or two for you! :D Probably throw the snowballs at the windows, where, I'm sure, my kids will be staring at me from the warm inside. They will NOT be joining me outside... They both have the sniffles, and don't want it to progress to something more.

I'm getting ready to eat my chili dinner, then I'll be heading outside. :crafty:

Edit: 1 and 1/2 hours later....
The driveway and sidewalks are shovelled. If I had to guess... I'd estimate about 7 inches of snow. I can't feel my legs... they're frozen... but the rest of me is sweating! LOL

I don't know how long it took... but I'd guess about 45 minutes... and I was moving pretty quickly. So... there's today's workout. :wink:

:eyebrow:

Just finished my shoveling....and did my workout this am...so I am due for a handful of crackers!!!..HATE SNOW,HATE SNOWHATE SNOWHATE SNOWHATE SNOWHATE SNOWHATE SNOWHATE SNOWHATE SNOWHATE SNOWHATE SNOWHATE SNOWHATE SNOWHATE SNOWHATE SNOWHATE SNOWHATE SNOWHATE SNOWHATE SNOWHATE SNOW
Shovel away girlfriend!!

CheddarChick:
:eyebrow:

SNOWHATE SNOWHATE SNOWHATE SNOWHATE SNOW

Me too!!!

Regular treadmill routine 43 minutes at 3.5 MPH 2.5 miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom