7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scuba_Jenny:
Good going ER! Now don't get on the scale for another week!! :D

At least let her get on Thursday so she can report!:D

Thanks, everyone! I'm so pumped about it! Whew... it's about time!

Well... I did my 30 minute, 2 mile WATP dvd. My daughter even did it with me... but she only did about 1.5 miles (she took a potty and drink break). Still... not too bad for a 7 year old! LOL

Well... I guess the Panama City/Vortex trip has been rescheduled... which I am NOT happy about... it's the end of March/Beginning of April now. That starts Spring Break for the kids, and I do not know if my hubby can get the time off work. If he can't get the time off, then I have to back out of the trip. Arrrgh! On the bright side... If I get to go, I have time to drop a few more pounds.

Yuk! bad timing fur sure! I think that is the same weekend as the Ginnie Springs megadive!

kudos to ER, losing pounds of our body is just plain difficult. :D But its worth it because everybody wants to look good in a wetsuit,especially me. Also kudos to Almitywife for doing 45 minutes on the machine thingie!!! :D Anyways, did an hour of cardio using the fat burn option and 30 minutes of weight training so Yay! Go NITROX!! :D

finished my night exercises - 30min on the E machine

without the use of nitrox... hahhaahah, Roy-you sounding addicted to the stuff :D

Maybe I should try one of those elipticals someday.......

Finished my treading this morning 2.75 miles, 45 minutes at 3.7mph or an episode of Psych! That is the only way I can get through the workouts watching television, at one time I could do it to music, and probably still can, but at home the TV is the key for me!

OK, you guys are making me feel like a slacker since I generally only do 40 minutes of cardio. I do go at a fairly brisk pace and sweat like hell. I don't know if I can do much more yet. My spin class is a good 45 minutes long and during some of the hills, I do hold back because I can't keep up the pace the whole time. Do you all go for 45+ minutes at maximum heart rate or does that include your warm up and cool down too. My only count the 40 minutes of intense workout and not my 5 minute cool downs or warm ups. If I did, I guess I would be at 45+ minutes

Thanks everyone! I figure, 10 more lbs... then I'll post a "before" and "now" pic. :wink: LOL

As of today... I'm down 31.4 lbs! It's so exciting!
As for this challenge... down 4.8 lbs
Only 5.2 to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom