7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well this morning i got up at 4am as i coudnt sleep

after spending some more time cleaning up the indoor waterfall from our dining room (another story) i did 45min on my E machine

ER - dont worry about taking a day off (if you do that is) as a day off every now and then gives the body a rest and thats a good thing also.

AGGGHHHHHHH. I hate insomnia nights....Almity I shouda called you and we could have talked, the night away instead of not sleeping..No workout day is declared.....

Good morning all! I jogged this morning. Started faster than I wanted to and didn't have much in the end, so I only went two miles. It was a little warmer out than of late, and I think one of the problems was I was getting too warm! Does this mean summer is on the way???
Good luck everybody in your exercise conquests today!

almitywife:
what - no one else did anything today? tonight i did 30min on the e machine

cheers everyone

I had my class last night, so no time to do anything. This evening I am 90% sure I am going to a Fitness Meet UP, I am hoping they will be helpful with motivation and direction. Doubt I can get on the treadmill this evening because of the meeting due to logistic and timing issues.

Linda, I also have logistics issues...I can't logically make my butt go down the stairs and get on the bike....LOL

CheddarChick:
Linda, I also have logistics issues...I can't logically make my butt go down the stairs and get on the bike....LOL

:rofl3:

Mine are a bit different, if I go home I won't have time to work out before I need to be at the meeting, if I go directly to the meeting I won't have a place to work out (but time to spare).

However the meeting is in a Fitness Center the guy setting up the MeetUp is a Personal Trainer, he is very frank it is not about sales, it is about support, and I believe him. Not that I would be opposed to a personal trainer, but in the past that has not worked for me. However I sure need all the support and positive motivation I can get.

Well... I have issues too.. but they're not necessarily logistical! :rofl3:

I'm snowed in, iced in, and cramped up! LOL We have a fresh 5 inches of snow on the ground... and we've had freezing rain on top of that for the last 4-5 hours!!! :11: ICK! Rod went to work today, only to be sent home. He drives a semi, and the company did not send any trucks out in this mess today. He shovelled the driveway, back porch, and "potty spot" for the dogs... and had to break thru the ice to get to the snow. Ugh. The winter storm is supposed to continue thru tonight, with up to another 4-6 inches possible.

Soooo... no gym for me today. I'm not leaving the house. On top of that.... I have wretched cramps still. :shakehead If I feel better later on, then I will do a workout dvd. Even if I don't do the 2 mile one... I'm gonna try to get some kind of exercise or dvd in.

On the bright side... I lost more weight! Yippee! I'm gonna keep ya'll in suspense till Thursday though! :eyebrow:

The wierd thing... I'm losing more weight with the dvds than at the gym. :confused:

erparamedic:
Well... I have issues too.. but they're not necessarily logistical! :rofl3:

I'm snowed in, iced in, and cramped up! LOL We have a fresh 5 inches of snow on the ground... and we've had freezing rain on top of that for the last 4-5 hours!!! :11: ICK! Rod went to work today, only to be sent home. He drives a semi, and the company did not send any trucks out in this mess today. He shovelled the driveway, back porch, and "potty spot" for the dogs... and had to break thru the ice to get to the snow. Ugh. The winter storm is supposed to continue thru tonight, with up to another 4-6 inches possible.

Soooo... no gym for me today. I'm not leaving the house. On top of that.... I have wretched cramps still. :shakehead If I feel better later on, then I will do a workout dvd. Even if I don't do the 2 mile one... I'm gonna try to get some kind of exercise or dvd in.

On the bright side... I lost more weight! Yippee! I'm gonna keep ya'll in suspense till Thursday though! :eyebrow:

The wierd thing... I'm losing more weight with the dvds than at the gym. :confused:

Unless of course you got your 10lbs then I would claim it now! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom