7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ER, do you have a 2 story house?

Go up and down the stairs 4 or 5 times a couple times a day (not the normal going up simply to get upstairs, but deliberate to get your heart rate up). That is how the trainer did our cardio tests Tuesday, on a simple step up and down, up and down.

After taking yesterday off, it broke my streak of 24+days of activity, I start at day one again. Did my 2.25 mile jog this morning. Tough getting out of bed and I had to ask for divine help getting me through the course. I did it, and feel great!

:rofl3: Did the devine help carry a doughnut as an incentive???

LindaBluedolphin:
ER, do you have a 2 story house?

Nope... we have a little 1 story house. 1340 sq feet... 4 people, 5 pets. We've outgrown it! LOL

Almity... when I attempt to drive Rod's manual truck... I need some flexeril for the whiplash that I give myself! LOL I avoid driving it! Kidding aside... I noticed yesterday afternoon that I did pull my back... probably a combination of pushing the truck and shovelling a crap ton of snow! It was hard to get outta bed this morning. I'll take a hot shower and do a *little* workout today, and I work tonight. I'm sure it will be better in a couple days.:)

be gentle with yourself ER - injury is every athletes worse nightmare and thats what we are now - ATHLETES!!!!

great going Jenny!

now im off to do my workout for the morning

Only had time for a quick session this evening, but at least I got it in, have someplace I need to be shortly, but 40?43 on the treadmill at 3.7mph for 2.5 miles

Got home tonight to do my walk with Hermit Crab riding the bike and the dog in tow. Went pretty speedy, so it was a good workout!
Cheddar.. divine intervension was in the form of praying! Please God, help me just finish.... by the end I felt like intead of running into a wall that the wall was pusshing me along. How cool is that?

after a day doing a big cleanout of the garage only managed 30mins on the E machine tonight as the legs just didnt want to go.

but i did something so im happy with that

Hey guys, long time since Ive reported. I had most the team involved in this, and the Scuba Olympics are here and gone... results?

out of 15 teams, and 9 events, we had 6first places, 5 second places, and 8 third places. in the officer swim competition were you swam a lap in full uniform, gun, belt, bullet proof jacket and all, our team place in the first 7 spots before anyone touched us.

Thank you for giving us a reason to get off our ***' and work out. you made us shine and we give a large part of our sucsess to this challenge.

Thanks, you helped us ROCK
Clay

Up again before dawn with a walk of 1.5 miles. Even added in walking backward (different muscle groups) and some grapevine steps. Whew! good workout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom