7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds nice Trickster.... just spending time together!

well i did 45mins on the e machine and afterwards hubby asks me if i sprayed myself with a water bottle as i was so sweaty!

felt good!!!!

oh, and hubby had to buy a new weight lifting belt thingy he wears when doing weights. hes gone from a size XL to a size Medium belt now - he got the biggest smile on his face when he showed me

Cool Beans all! Sounds like some excellent progress is being made. Ya'll are doing great!
I am not exercising this week. I have been so tired. Acting like a 20 yr. old in a 40+ body is not what it's cracked up to be! LOL The dog misses his exercise in the morning though.

Bummer Colin, hope you heal quickly..

well take it easy Jenny and Colin..... i think we were saying last week pushing yourself when not up to strength can lead to injuries so get 100% before you get back into it

i snoozed this morning (must have been last nights workout!) but will be back on it tonight

Well, I got my strength training in lunch time. Shoulders/chest/tri.

I hadn't been to the gym since Friday.

Oh Almity, make sure you visit this blog so my friend can have a dot from Australia.:D
http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=178818

Same as yesterday except did more weight training. Lean mass sink while fat mass float...And thats why I'm gaining weight in lean mass. Aww, no dive day plan at the moment. :(

After working on cosmetic surgery in my Photoshop class last night I was able to get back to the treadmill today, however I am exhausted

6%
3.7MPH
40:40
2.5 miles
or 1 episode of All My Children

With all the turmoil in my life right now it is so hard to stay on track and not gobble all the stuff I like....but I am trying.

youre donig a great job Linda so do your best to stay strong.

if you must snack - go for POSITIVE FOODS like fruit. splurge and buy that exotic fruit and use it as a treat. ive been doing this this watermelon lately.

ok, not exotic but full of sugars but its better than the chocolate so i can live with that

keep going!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom