7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LindaBluedolphin:
That's awesome, but your numbers add up to more total wins then events, I guess they were not all "team" events and some were individual placements?

Sorry Linda... Im slow checkin back on the board... the teams are buddy teams... Our dive team had several buddies... so the numbers I gave were as a Team, not my buddy and I. Any how... we are trying to keep with the challenge, I am up to swimming a 1/2 mile each night, whod of thunk it lol :eyebrow: . Im Glad yall started this 7 day challenge, its really taken off. Kudos
Clay

Only 2 more pounds and I'll be in the 140 to 149 lb zone. Did the usual workout today but wish I could dive this weekend but a big test is coming up so that puts everything on hold :(. As of today I am 151.8lbs and still need to lose some of my fat.

I did an extra 5 minutes of cardio yesterday. Up to 45 minutes. I did some hard intervals on the arc trainer for 25 minutes and then intervals on the bike for 20. I lose 1/2 lb. since yesterday. LOL
Also did about 50 minutes of strength training concentrating on shoulders, chest and triceps

Good morning...

Glad to see everyone is having great workouts!

I am still not up to par yet. The stomach flu seems to have crossed over into an "early" diverticulitis (so the doc thinks). Stomach pain is... well, painful. I'm still up close and personal with my bathroom. Now I'm on antibiotics, and hopefully, that will cure me. I swear this is worse than the plague. No workouts since Thursday... unless you count the 44,285,931 trips to the bathroom.

Real easy low key workout today, 30 minutes at 3mph 1.5 miles, I am still pretty tired.

The fast is over and I am ready to work out again! Maybe a nice easy jog today. Ended up not diving last night, oh well. Too windy now to dive today and I am giving blood tomorrow.

Same exercise as usual, but now it is getting more painful now. My legs and arm are swelling up with pain and I feel more tired now.

Hi Guys... just dropping in to admit that I didn't do any of my exercises last week... brutal workweek with 14 hour days.

I really miss the exercise... I feel a lot worse for wear by not going for those walks.

Next week... back on the wagon!

Hiya Bry!
Glad to see you here!

I did an easy 3 mile jog today. Took about 45 minutes, was cool and breezy out so not much sweating, which was fine by me.
No exercise tomorrow. Giving blood

Oh boy, the stairs going up to the gym has collasped, looks like no workout tomorrow unless they let me in through the bottom door...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom