7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, Linda... people are probably noticing, but maybe not saying anything yet. Do you have any "before" and "now" pics that you can post on here? I'd bet we can tell! (C'mon... if I can post pics... you can too!)

Hmmm... is there a "virtual" photoshop that would work in real life? LOL That would really "quicken" the results! LOL

erparamedic:
Oh, Linda... people are probably noticing, but maybe not saying anything yet. Do you have any "before" and "now" pics that you can post on here? I'd bet we can tell! (C'mon... if I can post pics... you can too!)

Hmmm... is there a "virtual" photoshop that would work in real life? LOL That would really "quicken" the results! LOL

No before and after pics yet, but soon, very soon.

Sadly my PhotoShop only works on digital images not the real thing, I am not very good at it yet, we just learned the tool last night, but it sounds can do amazing things.

LOL... I kept saying "not yet" for before/now pics too! Then when I won the challenge, I just had to post them. It took guts, but I was soooooo glad that I posted them! I loved all the feedback that I got!

I might even post a new pic of me later on today... this time in jeans that fit! LOL (I found another pair of jeans... 2 sizes smaller... and that pair fits nicely!)

When I am down 30lbs...

erparamedic:
I have to share... yesterday, when I wore the smaller scrubs... I was hoping that somebody at work might notice the difference and comment. Well... a very dear GUY friend (and co-worker) DID notice. He approached me, in private, and said:
"Hey, Jamie... I want to tell you something. I can tell you've made some major lifestyle changes, and I want you to know that it shows. You look really good! Not that you ever looked bad... because you didn't (I had to giggle at that part!)... but you are looking very good now! I thought you might like to know that somebody noticed! Keep it up!"
I hope you print that out and paste it on the fridge, on the mirror in the bathroom, at your workstation, anyplace you can reminded. Especially good on those "fat days" when you get the urge to splurge...

Linda, photoshop is so much fun..do you use a Wacom tablet? If not, careful, they are addictive!!! (Santa brought me one years ago, and now I also have one here at work!!)
/hijack

Scuba_Jenny:
Linda, photoshop is so much fun..do you use a Wacom tablet? If not, careful, they are addictive!!! (Santa brought me one years ago, and now I also have one here at work!!)
/hijack

No, just CS2 and the PC, I don't need any more addicting habits.

ER----I have made it a commitment now since I posted it, when I get to that number I will post a before and after. I always honor my commitments and have never flaked in my life!

Well, I'm feeling kind of down. I have been really good with my exercise and eating, and yesterday I was up 2 lbs. Now I know I said I wouldn't let 1-2 lb fluctuations bother me because it is probably water. I know I said that but it still does. I lost 1/5 of the gain today (my scale only gives .5 increments), and even though I didn't feel like it, I still went to the gym lunch time for my strength training. Tonight I'll do cardio and stretch.

And I did fit into a pair of jeans that I never could fit into before. They are kind of tight and like Jamie, I could lose a few more before I could wear them all day without suffocating. :rofl3:

I know I'll get over this funk but man, how depressing.

way to go!!

Linda - i found that people noticed they just dont know how exactly to bring it up as its such a personal thing so it will happen.... especially if its a guy, they need to be slapped over the head with the obvious :wink:

and woohooo ER!! you are a CHAMP and how good must you be feeling...... i suppose it doesnt help right now that its your winter and you are all rugged up but summer will be here soon and then you will be out there for everyone to notice!!!

Fairy *hugs* we all (especially us gals) have our ups and bumps so dont be too harsh on yourself..... remember its just as important to nuture ourselves as well as push so treat yourself gently and BE PROUD of all the wonderful changes you have made...... when was the last time you rewardeed yourself for your great work? i think you need a treat to remind yourself how special you are!

almitywife:
way to go!!

Linda - i found that people noticed they just dont know how exactly to bring it up as its such a personal thing so it will happen.... especially if its a guy, they need to be slapped over the head with the obvious :wink:

I don't know any SINGLE men, they are extinct around these parts:( One group I attend now and then (maybe 3 times in the last 2 years) actually had to put a hold on new female members until they could get the male membership up, right now the ratio is about 3-1, how sad is that for us women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom