7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok...I'm back because after not exercising for a day, my weight jumped up to 153 from 150. Well no more butter in my popcorn so I guess I'm fat again and today redid the exercise of the elip-bah bah bah and weight training.

:rofl3: Glad to have ya back Roy!

:rofl3:

W E L C O M E

B A C K

R O Y!!!!

was missing you already kiddo!

Good Morning!!! I had a wonderful maintenance jog this morning. Set a nice easy pace early on and was able finish through. I think I went about 2.5 miles. Then to make it complete, when I got home I did some stretches and a couple crunches!! I feel great!!

crunches...those the things you sprinkle on your ice cream? workout done, down another little bit...

I feel better now, yesterday someone commented, and just now another co-worker did as well. However I did get my hair cut last night, so maybe that helps.

I did my one mile swim this morning.

LindaBluedolphin:
I feel better now, yesterday someone commented, and just now another co-worker did as well. However I did get my hair cut last night, so maybe that helps.

GOOD FOR YOU!!!!! YAY!!! See... I told you people have noticed! :D Did you get a "new do" or just a trim? When you're losing weight and making great body changes... it's always fun to get a "new do". Kinda makes ya feel "made over". :)

erparamedic:
GOOD FOR YOU!!!!! YAY!!! See... I told you people have noticed! :D Did you get a "new do" or just a trim? When you're losing weight and making great body changes... it's always fun to get a "new do". Kinda makes ya feel "made over". :)

Just a trim, not much can be done with my hair, it is very thick and no matter how hard I have tried nothing holds, even with product it does not hold, just looks like a glued together mess.

yup, Er is right. I'm trying to grow my hair out for my son's wedding in Nov, hate it!!!!!!! Want nothing more than to cut it myself I am so frustrated.. As with weight loss, hair length, grasshopper, slow and sure....

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom