7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spent most of the morning Geocaching, not really sure how many miles I logged, but I do knot the first stop was about 2.2 miles total in and out so lets just say I logged an additional 2.5+ miles in addition to my treadmill stuff this morning.

Back from the trip. Did 3 dives yesterday which was underwater nav, underwater naturalist and night dive and 2 dives today was deep and boat dive. Probably lost a whole bunch of calories because now I could stay longer underwater thanks to "nitrox" and my buoyancy is getting to the peak level so I say yay "Yay!".

Well I moved house this weekend just gone.

From a house with a ground floor and an upstairs to an apartment up 4 stories - without any lift!!! So My upper body got a work out, lifting boxes, etc and my legs got a work out, by walking those stairs! Got to figure how to get the crosstrainer up the stairs yet - eek...

Eat a bit unhealthy yesterday...Jaffa cakes...man I hate weekends! I do really well all week, eating fruit/veg, drinking waters, yet come saturday, down the dive shop, diving, eating chocolate, drinking beer, eating out afterwards -I'm up 3lbs since last Thursday...grr...

5 Steps forward and 3 steps back...

Keep going Troops! - You're doing great!

wow - everyone has been so ACTIVE!!

well i was busy most of last week and slacked off but today i POWERED for my walk.... sweating and moving my arms AND i even attempted to run.... well to be honest, my running is a fast paced walk but i still did it!

i think a few days of not doing any structured exercise did me good so ONWARDS AND DOWNWARDS everyone!!!

cheers and hugs to all.... we are fantastic!!!

Way to go everybody! Awesome! Finding a workout in everyday activities can be the key!
Congrats on the jogging Almity! I know so very well where you are! I was there not that long ago!

My weekend consisted of diving early Sat. morning. We swam a long ways out and back, pretty fast for my pace as I am usually pretty pokey on the reefs, but I kept a steady pace and had a good workout. Oh, it helped that I caught a couple lobsters too, that always gets the heart pumping.
Getting home, we turned right around and headed to the zoo. Miami MetroZoo is quite large and from one end to the other is over 2 miles. I left my party, went back to the car to catch an hour of shut eye, then joined them later. Still, I walked over a mile.
Sunday was the 5K (3.1 miles), so I obviously got my 30 min cardio in!
This morning, it is still raining, yet I went out with the dog and did a short walk, maybe 15 min. Everything feels good, no sore muscles yet.

Keep up the good work everybody! Ya'll are an inspiration!

Jenny
Lobsters!!! What time is dinner or breakfast????
-15* F in WI today.. Workout done, not leaving the house....

Lobsters are long gone,
P1010043.jpg

already been grilled up, dipped in butter and key lime juice and savored!
P1010045.jpg

Oh, CC... to make the degree sign °, press ALT +0176. :)

But I like the frilly one....It's covered in snow.:11doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom