7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LindaBluedolphin:
I guess that means my 32 degrees is a heat wave right? :rofl3:

Ok...I was just complaining about 55F... and I am totally freezing!!!! Last week, the water was warmer than the air! Now, how wrong is that??? Thank Goodness for drysuits :D

Actually I think the water a Fantasy Lake (the local quarry) is warmer then the air, currently as I type it is about 37 degrees, I think the water there is between 45-47 now that is sad.

Notice you don't see me there :shakehead

Good workout today, as I was chasing lobsters! LOL. 92 min dive, plus the swim out, then descend, then swim 25 min further out, north, and come back west, catching another lobster on the way in. Good diving!
Oh, then went to the zoo and walked about a mile or so.
5K tomorrow.

sounds nice Bulla!

well im home from a full day.... took the SB'er cannuck to Shelly for his first salt water dive then spent an hour walking around manly... then off to Woolloomooloo (yes, its a real place) for a famous aussie meat pie then off to Bare Island and Clovelly & Gordons Bay to show him the aussie way

feeling very tied and its been a good day

cheers

Did an early morning tread session since I will be out most of the day

3.5 mPH
2.75 miles
5%
47:20 minutes or one episode of Psych! (sans commercials) :D

I didn't do anything Saturday but Friday I did 40 minutes of strength training concentrating on back and bi's, and 40 minutes cardio, 20 on the crossramp and 20 on the bike.
Don't know what I'll do today. I could head over to the gym and swim some laps and then get in the hot tub. My right rhomboid muscle is killing me and has been giving me a headache for the past few days. But it is so cold I don't even feel like going out. And my son is still sleeping and we were supposed to work on college apps today. I might just pop in my Tai Chi tape.
My pot roast is cooking and it smells so GOOD!!!

My 5K was this morning. Will post a report in my 5K thread! Whoo Hoo! I was shooting to do it in under 40 minutes, 38 would be good, I came in at 36 min.!!!!!!!!

That's awesom Jenny, go girl!

thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom