7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Treadmill 47 minutes 2.5 miles at 3.2 MPH

Linda... where do you keep your treadmill? is it a big bulky unit??

it seems with your grades you get a good workout from it but the pricing of them scares me

almitywife:
Linda... where do you keep your treadmill? is it a big bulky unit??

it seems with your grades you get a good workout from it but the pricing of them scares me

I keep it in my exercise room! I have an ab roller in there, the CardioGlide and the Treadmill, I want to get a weight bench and a 5lb weight, but have not looked for the bench. IT is not fancy just a bench with padding on top maybe 4' long. I also have a television in that room and my ancient stereo system that even has a turntable :D I did lots of pricing before I bought it was not bad at all.

There are benefits to being single and having a 4 bedroom house, each room has a purpose! :D

30 minute treadmill, and 50 minute cardio and one day when I hit the water. :)

Yesterday; 50 minutes strength training concentrating on shoulders/chest/ triceps but I had a brain fart and accidentally did biceps too. I was wondering why it was taking me so long to finish. Then I did 40 minutes of cardio 20 on the cross ramp and 20 on the bike. I skipped the stretch class last night because I was so hungry and wanted to get home to eat.:rofl3:

I walked this morning. Poor dog, I had to drag him most of the way. It was quite warm and humid compared to the past few days. He had a hard time today, while when it was so cold he loved his walks.
So I had to improvise. Instead of walking slower and getting mad at the poor ole dog, I put one foot in front of the other. Tiny tiny steps.

I can just see you dancing your way along, little tiny steps, throw in a dip or twist and we'll call it aerobics

No workout for me tonight, have class, but since it is a computer based class I can play on the computer before class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom