7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
O.K you guy's I stumbled on this chat yesterday, and you have ruined any excuses I have not to join in!! So, here goes! I just finished 35 min. of aerobics on video. I'm going to try and pick up another 30 a little later on so I can make my official start yesterday! (have to dodge the guilt) my fellow scubaboardians have been so good as to not impose!!! This really is awesome. Wish me discipline!! Only kidding!!!!:rofl3:

almitywife:
i can confirm that such IT already exists and is being used in my office

how else can they explain the server crashing 6 days in a row AND losing data AND the only backup our outsourced IT people have is back iin May

Being an IT guy, I can tell you that if that were the case there are 2 reasons - 1) they suck as IT folks OR 2) the company has them hired to fufill a position and pays them well enough not to leave, but doesn't or is unwilling to properly invest in the right software/hardware to properly maintain the technology network. :)

Just did 65 minute cardio using the fat burning setting again. And only five more days before dive day. Gotta go down to 145 lb or 140 lb. Still at 154 lb, I'll probably try that silly Special K diet cereal.

gypsydiver19:
O.K you guy's I stumbled on this chat yesterday, and you have ruined any excuses I have not to join in!! So, here goes! I just finished 35 min. of aerobics on video. I'm going to try and pick up another 30 a little later on so I can make my official start yesterday! (have to dodge the guilt) my fellow scubaboardians have been so good as to not impose!!! This really is awesome. Wish me discipline!! Only kidding!!!!:rofl3:

Welcome!!

Hey Gypsy, welcome to nag fest.. where participants try to live up to Amitywife's standards....... She is our goddess of fitness. I hear her at 4:30 am telling me to get up and get moving..... Sad thing is I listen....

CheddarChick:
Hey Gypsy, welcome to nag fest.. where participants try to live up to Amitywife's standards....... She is our goddess of fitness. I hear her at 4:30 am telling me to get up and get moving..... Sad thing is I listen....

Ummm are you sure that's not me you hear at 4:30 am, I am around then too!

Okay after having gone to class yesterday and being unable to tread my way to fitness I was back at it this evening
3.0 mph
8% grade
2 miles
40 minutes
(I really believe the treadmill is my magic potion, I do so much better when I tread). Even hiking or walking outside does not work as well for me as treading

I also did 100 reps on the CardioGlide.

CheddarChick:
good gosh.. is that your voice i hear!! does your kids know you say those things! :rofl3:

Only the swear words...Luckily...empty nesters, no one to hear me....Wooo!!! run naked through the house again, eat what we want to eat, oh yeah ,...on a diet, yeah, brown rice & chicken breasts again....damm 10 lb challenge

I did an awesome 2 mile jog this morning, was quite cool out, so I bundled up good. Actually sweated quite nicely. Was gone for a half hour or so. Went faster than last week, gearing up for this weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom