7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, a week without diving is driving me crazy :shakehead. I'm going to take my advance Open water this saturday, but waiting for it is just pure torture :(. Oh well, I think I'll just go on the cardio for the next 45 minutes.

spent the day outside Geocaching did not have time for the treadmill, but got lots of exercise walking around, I guess that counts.

Went diving on a boat yesterday. Just the trip out in bumpy water was a workout, about 50 min one way.
Did a practice 5k today. Whoo Hoo! Started too fast, and got pretty whooped t here in the middle, but when I saw my finish, I picked it up a bit!

hi all... 45min walk tonight, 3 times up and down the hill... would have done 4 but it was getting too dark for me

will try again in the morning!

cheers

I have class this evening from 6:30-9:30 so no exercise today, just a very long day

Scuba_Jenny:
Went diving yesterday. 2 dives, first to 144fsw, on the Spiegal Grove, and the second on a reef. Today I jogged a 5K in preperation for next Sundays run.
144fsw??? Just bustin yer chopz... :wink:

My workout was done by 0630 today - 2.5mi on the eliptical, level 14, HILLS workout today.. I must be stooopid because that was some serious trodging in the middle of that run! :D 420cal torched! :D

Tomorrow 15m eliptical, 20m weights :D

just home from a 50min morning walk... 6132 steps

walking while keeping the beat to Aretha R E S P E C T really works up a sweat on me!

So is that a mile??? 6132 steps???

gosh.... i think my pedemter thingy does klms/mile so i'll get hubby to tell me how to do it (the instructions suck)

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom