7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:blinking:
Scuba_Jenny:
Colin.. 4 fingers held up to you
:kiss:

1-25: 15m eliptical, hard core push at level 14 (of 24) for 10m, avg 6.5mph (1.35 total). 20m on the Hammer Strength machines focusing on upper body toning - arms, shoulders, chest, traps, back. Some ab work to.

sorry its been so long since Ive posted.... busy weekend, snowshoed all night on a search. took Sunday off, Skiid all day Monday, tues, and Wed went back to swimming laps, and the speed bag again, Im strting to feel alot stronger now, Olymics are in 3 weeks, We'll see how it goes.
Clay

Ok workout done this am...but no time to post then, the real world intruded and made me leave....

Yesterday I did 40 minutes of strength training concentrating on legs and balancing exercises, then, I did something totally brand new. I took a spin class. 55 minutes of butt torture. I can hardly sit down now. I couldn't finish the the last hill, but the instructor said I did well for a first time. It was fun. I'm gonna see if my old bike shorts fit and take it next week.

Got home too late last night to do anything but today...

Treadmill
45 minutes
9% grade
3MPH
2.25 miles

Cardio Glide
5:30 minutes
150 reps on #2 tension

Yesterday I did another session on weights/abs then 45 min of cardio. Today it was too darn cold to go to the gym, so I had to settle for the treadmill at home (45 min) plus some abs work. Best part of this effort is that I have started paying more attention to what I have been eating. I have cut back on the high carb, processed type of foods. That is, no more junk food. It was a bit of a shock at first, but I now find that if we don't have it in the house, I don't really care about it. Result is a 5 lb weight loss since last week.

I jogged tonight so I don't have to in the morning. It's supossed to be cold in the morning, and I will walk instead. So, in essence, got an extra workout in this week! I felt great after the jog. I haven't really timed myself, yet tonight I was gone about a half hour, and that included the 2miles+ and about 1/10 mile+ cool down. Not bad.

Friday, January 26, 2007

Treadmill
45 minutes
1.5% grade
3MPH
2.25 miles

Cardio Glide
6:30 minutes
175 reps on #2 tension

The booklet says 20-30 minutes per session after 5 minutes I am dead, gosh I even have to take breaks beween my sets

worked out 22 days this month!

im home!!!

2 dives back at bare island so lots of walking.

1st dive was 60mins at 65ft max
2nd dive was 90mins at 35ft

plus

im down to 14lbs in my 5mm semi dry!!!! a huge achievement for me.... gone are the days of 38lbs of lead!!!

This challenge has taken a life of it's own. Very cool! WE keep getting more and more folks to join. Will post later today about my activities, as I am diving!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom