7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saturday, January 27, 2007

Treadmill
50 minutes
4% grade
3MPH
2.50 miles

Cardio Glide
only 50 reps today

Guess I should keep in mind back to back evenng and morning workouts are a bit much these days

Sitting on my butt doing nothing......Feel like I should go work out...but I take the weekend off. Plus my in-laws are coming for supper...That is a work out in itself...A mental work out as I hear nothing but my nephew "little Bryce" stories for 3 hours...Yes I know he is smart, and cute, and only 2 years old. Gees, when my kids were little they wouldn't even baby sit. Wow that sounds like a rant.....

Yesterday, 45 minutes of strength training concentrating on shoulders, chest and triceps. 40 minutes of cardio. 30 on the crossramp and 10 on the bike.

Today did 50 minutes cardio and 30 minutes weight training. Also did 50 minutes cardio yesterday but weight training was only about 20 minutes because it was peak hour.

But next saturday and sunday, gonna get my advance open water dive training so that would probably help lose some more weight or tone up my body.

Lets see.. I rebuilt the bathroom plumbing today! In and out from under the house 7 times, working on my tummy reaching up to do everything... Thats my work out today :D

im home from a full day of diving.... 2 dives today, lots of walking and hauled the scooter out for the 2nd dive

as i was walking around with gear and scooter, i no longer wonder how i managed day to day before lifestyle changed with all that extra weight...... i wonder how i managed at all!

a good day..... and onto a new week!

Guilt.....Butt on bike for 30 min=6.5 miles..abs done...lifting done...added an extra set of lifts...

Yesterday was my day off -- only snow-blowing.
Otherwise I've been consistent -- > 50 min cardio per day, not losing any weight :)

Went diving yesterday. 2 dives, first to 144fsw, on the Spiegal Grove, and the second on a reef. Today I jogged a 5K in preperation for next Sundays run.

lots of diving over the weekend... yesterday was 2 dives and a very long day

ended up sleeping on the couch at 8pm while hubby fell asleep on the floor... def showing our age :D

tonight its back to walking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom