7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a new heart rate monitor yesterday (cheapy one from decathlon), so decided to do an hour on the crosstrainer to give it a go going over! Max BPM 176, burned 612Cals, did 25kms.

Werid fact - I have a resting heart rate of 42bpm - thats quite low, no?

One hour of cardio using the fat burning option. I'm going to try and go down to 140 lbs.

42 bpm is good.. if your active thats doing real nice. Like Soccer/Football star nice :D

I got lazy with the eliptical today. My shoulder was achy and when it finally "popped" I was able to really get moving on my weight training/toning. So, I did an extra set of reps on all the weights... sooo todays 30m cardio was 4 sets of 10 reps on each of the exercises I work.. its all Iso-Lateral work. I guess its making a visual difference, my wife commented on it :D

Cardio biking done, lifting done, abs done. The belly will never go away, waaaaa..Damm kids....Damm c-section...

Ken abucs:
It's quite appropriate they I find this thread while perusing scubaboard from my treadmill.

It's easy to read, but harder to type.

I'm in.

You must have one high tech treadmill there, if you can surf the net and tread at the same time. Mine is more conventional, but I do keep the television remote control handy.

:rofl3: Now that is an image in my head.....Now they would only figure out a way for my internet to only work while I pedal

CheddarChick:
:rofl3: Now that is an image in my head.....Now they would only figure out a way for my internet to only work while I pedal

I think they already have something like that out there.

LindaBluedolphin:
I think they already have something like that out there.
i can confirm that such IT already exists and is being used in my office

how else can they explain the server crashing 6 days in a row AND losing data AND the only backup our outsourced IT people have is back iin May

grrrrrr

i got up early to do some walking but its way too early so going back to bed :D

will walk tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom