7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still doing my same routine. I'm tired of writing about it so I don't post it anymore. :rofl3: But yesterday, after my cardio, I took a stretch class which was great for my back. I hurt it on Sat (or more accurately, some drunken guy gave me an excruciatingly painful hug while lifting me off the floor and hurt my back) so the stretch class really helped. And then I treated myself to about 20 minutes in the whirlpool. Feels better today.

Went a little farther this morning for my walk. Still quite cool outside. It is supossed to warm up nicely here on out...till the next cold front.

just home from my EARLy morning walk.... more of a plod today but still out and using the muscles up and down hill

woohoooo

Pretty much the same routine, but upped the speed to 3.2 MPH
45 minutes
2.39 miles

150 reps on the Cardioglide

Got back to the gym today.

Cycled 10 miles in 28 minutes
Did 2 minutes on the elliptical, and decided it hurts my knees.
Did 1 hour on the various weight machines. All machines 3 or 4 sets of 10-20 reps (depending on the machine and "kill" level! LOL)

So... that's 90 minutes today.

Almity..but it's brown rice....nasty stuff
Still worked out, but stuck on the scale movement

50 minute spin class last night and strength training concentrating on legs.

after a very late night out playing with rebreathers i got up to make hubbys lunch and now going back to bed

exercise will have to wait till tonight!

Today...

40 minute workout video (in which I totally butchered the moves!! LOL)
60 crunches
About 30-45 minutes of "rapid" house cleaning (Only cleaned a couple rooms, but was in a groove and vacuumed the living room 4 times! LOL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom