7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't give up hope! It's the long term effects! While you may be losing inches and not pounds, it is all good.
Walked this morning. Tried to count my steps, and got somewhere near 2500, but I wouldn't consider that correct. LOL
Regardless of the number of steps I walked, I was gone a good half hour. Wore my new sneakers, not impressed. They squished my toes together on the one foot. My hips hurt too. Not good.

Nice past few days - 30m cardio only yesterday.. very hard pressed workout that went to a new level... very fast paced at 5.5 to 7mph depending on the intensity brought on by the random workout.

Today was 15m cardio - 3m warm up with 12m total fat burn level 8 drive topping out at 7mph for 8 of the 15m followed by 20m strenth and conditioning.

The Life Fitness eliptical can be seen here: http://us.home.lifefitness.com/content.cfm/x9i

The Hammer Strength plate workout machines here: http://us.commercial.lifefitness.com/content.cfm/plateloaded

The really nice thing is I've got control over what I'm doing workout wise without putting myself in a position of compromise regarding my shoulder.

Yesterday I did 45 minutes of strength training concentrating on chest, shoulders and triceps, 40 minutes of cardio (25 on the cross ramp and 15 on the bike. I had to give up the treadmill because of my knee) and 55 minutes of Pilates class. My abs hurt today. LOL

6am and got up for my walk at its riaining and lighting! off to do my cardio walkout dvd instead,.... its gonna be much pacier than my walking

cheers everyone!!!!

we are doing GREAT!

ok, im back in this!

I think anyways,

1/19, 4 hour walk/ bus ride around new town to "do some exploring"
1/20, 3 hour walk on natural trail I found exploring the day before
1/21, 1 hour treadmill
1/22, 1 hour of weights
1/23, ?????????????

:D

Back on the treadmill after taking Monday off for my Photoshop class.

43 minutes
2 miles
2.8 mph
9% grade

and 100 reps or about 4 minutes on the Cardio Glide tension level 2 (this is something I need to build up slowly)

I can however proudly say I have participated for 20 out of the 23 days this month!

Extended my jog a little farther this morning, have commited myself to a 5K (sent the $$ in) so I am now refocused! Went back out last night and got another pair of running shoes (Nike Outlet nearby!!), and they did not hurt my feet. Actually felt pretty nice! Whoo hoo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom