7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
'primary targetd site'.... boy that sounds technical!

its H O T down here.... just sitting you get all sweaty.... looking forward to diving tomorrow as its going to be hotter... going to pack an extra tank in case i want to spend more time in the colder than normal water

Have fun diving Almity! It just might be OK here too! Here's hoping!

50 minutes yesterday -- theoretically > 1000 cal (still not losing weight :) )

Got my cardio glide today, will put it through its paces tomorrow, may start off with less time and work my way up

Usual treadmill program

44:38 minutes
9% grade
2 miles

Took up Geoccahing today, need something for when I can't dive, did a lot of walking maybe 2 miles worth
2.7 mph

almity... I did your scrolling exercise...Man am I pooped....

Dawg...Honey...it's 20* The only diving I get to do is under the covers shivering

:D Haha, what you mean you don't dive when it's 20*?

DawgDiver:
:D Haha, what you mean you don't dive when it's 20*?

Ummmm I think she means it is 20 degrees, she is one smart cookie, I don't dive when it is that cold either, I am a WWW and proud of it.!

YAY!!!! I can fit into size small both wetsuit, vested hood, skinsuit and BC. And this was taken at Point Lobos, the primary targeted site and the number one reason why I got certified in scuba diving!!

1.JPG

way to go Roy!!

getting to fit into my 5mm wetsuit was my goal for last year and since i got into it ive been diving most weekends!!

well im home from a very busy day of scuba diving

i did 3 dives! (last summer i did 1 sydney dive for the entire season!)

which means i walked down the hill and across the bridge and down the stairs and under the bridge and across the rocks to the far RHS to get into the water to do a surface swim to the reef to decend and then do 60mins of diving and then come out of the water, under the bridge and up the stairs and across the bridge and up the hill with almost 40kgs of gear on me - THREE TIMES!

this is bare island
BareIsland-1.jpg

so im claiming today's exercise for me as completed

cheers!!

Next verse same as the first (well almost)

44:38 minutes
9% grade
2 miles
2.7 mph

I did 75 reps on the Cardio Glide this morning. I really think the point is to do it for much longer, but since there is upper body resistance I did not want to overdue my first time out.

So far I have logged 19 days this month of a possible 21. Class starts Monday so I will lose a day there and getting haircut on Wednedsay so that will be a lost evening as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom