7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't read this whole thread, but based on my experience, I would recommend you have a day off per week. If you do cardio every single day you're likely to wear yourself down quick. Just remember no more than 48 hours in between workouts.

So Dawg says I can lay around on the weekend... Ahhh redemption for my laziness... I know monday 4:30 am is coming too soon...

I just finished my second jog of the day. Don't know how far I went, but time wise, almost 45 min. Took it slow n easy, and just paced myself. Wanted to do the 2 mile course at the park, but parts are closed, so I did as much as I could. I think I finally hit runners narvina (is that how it's spelled) and could just keep going and going and going.

Captndan:
best thing about getting fit is being able to drop weight during diving. i am able to dive freshwater with no weight and saltwater with about 4 lbs.

Wow! You...are...amazing!!! Seriously, you are :wink:. Unfortunately I have to carry 20 lbs of lead because I'm wearing a 7 mil wetsuit, vested hood, gloves, and others for the cold California water.

CheddarChick:
So Dawg says I can lay around on the weekend... Ahhh redemption for my laziness... I know monday 4:30 am is coming too soon...

Haha, not ALL weekend, but if you do like I do, get a really grueling workout in on friday, then go out friday night and enjoy yourself (don't overdo it), saturday you can do your cardio and then sunday... absolutely nothing. Except dive of course. :14:

Took yesterday off, back to work to day

Treadmill
8% grade
2 miles
48 minutes
2.5 MPH

Cardio Glide arrives tomorrow so can mix it up
Photoshop class starts Monday evening, guess Monday's will be my day off for the most part now.

Jogged for 30 minutes today up and down a steep hill, it was great to feel the burn!!

Tomorrow i'll be lugging a camera, couple lens and a tripod all over a botanical gardens :).
Surely, that must count as exercise, even if it's fun :).

I am going diving tomorrow! Whoo Hoo!!

Practiced being neutral, swim kicks, sleeping, and messing around in the pool in full scuba gear today. Tomorrow is the ultimate day and like Spongebob said, "It is THE best day ever" because I'm diving at my primary targeted site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom