7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well sorry I haven't replied to this thread (as often as I should).

Its been hit and miss with me. Its bloody cold here at the moment (winter), and every morning I wake up I perfer to say in bed for the extra 45mins (yes I know, not good self control!) than get shorts,tshirt and a sweat on...

I've been doing the 30mins+ a day (walking to and from work and crosstrainer) but I haven't felt 'in the zone' (corny wording I know) like I did back in September - back then I was pushing myself faster, further and harder every week - but at the moment I'm just doing cus I have too... Any ideas to get my butt moving again - a bigger alarm clock?

Roll on the warmer weather...!

TheTrickster:
Its bloody cold here at the moment (winter), and every morning I wake up I perfer to say in bed for the extra 45mins (yes I know, not good self control!) than get shorts,tshirt and a sweat on...
Cold, you should come to the UK, we exercise to keep warm :D

80 minute run last night, 1hr swim tonight.

OK work out done, but I showed a complete lack of interest in pushing myself also.....
At least I finished..Now the questions is,
"At what time of day do you work out?????"

If I don't work out in the AM right away, it ain't gonna happen....:)

Yesterday I did 45 minutes of strength training concentrating on legs, and I got up to 42 minutes of cardio. 16 on the treadmill, 16 on the cross trainer, and 10 on the bike. One day, I will take a spinning class but they are 55 minutes and I don't think I'm up to it yet. Plus, I want to be able to fit into my bike shorts so my butt doesn't hurt that much.

I work out first thing in the morning, otherwise it aint gonna happen! I am a morning person, so combining my workout, meditaion and getting my brain going all at the same time is a good thing.
I did a video this morning, only about 20 minutes total, then started cleaning the livingroom. That in itself has to count for something!!

I am not a morning person. I do my cardio walk after work, before dinner.

yesterday: 1.5 hour lacrosse practice, followed by 30 min of 60 yard sprints, followed by 1 mile (6 min) run, followed by 1 hour of lower body/bicep/tricep resistance training, followed by 1 slower mile run home

completed my morning walk with 60mins hill walk.... 8306 steps according to my step thingy

feeling really pooped now.... got a weekend of diving to look forward too.... thinking double dives each day!

cheers

ok, for those that are stuggling a bit ive developed this exercise for you....

SCROLL DOWN.............

NOW SCROLL UP..

That's enough for now. Great job.

Have a glass of water! :rofl3:

Took a little hiatus from jogging, restarted a few days ago.
With my usual combination of brisk walk,jog up a nearby hill..

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom