7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Workout done..6 miles on the bike...weight training done, abs done..
Why am I not 20lbs lighter instantly????

almitywife:
...we always like pics :D
The look on this fella's face was about the same as when I awoke from about four hours sleep Sunday evening.
Rock_On.jpg

I did manage to get to the gym yesterday after work. 1/2 hour on weights, 1 hour elliptical, then some abs.

A face only a mother could love...

Not very motivated today. Spent apx 35 minutes on weights at the gym, then 15 minutes on the rec. bike. Like I said... just no motivation today. Still better than nothing though. I've been doing semi-ok on the food end.

I don't remember where I left off. So, I'll begin this week.

Sunday & Monday 40 minutes brisk walking - 2.2 miles.

Tuesday - nothing. I had to work and then there was an afternoon memorial service and a reception after that.

Today - 30 minutes brisk walking during lunch. I have an appt after work so I can't do my 40 minutes to an hour walk as usual.

Ug, I think I drank too much water, better let what I have had settle don't want to wind up like that woman trying to win the radio contest

2.5 MPH
1.75 miles
8% grade
42:10 minutes

but instead... it keeps reminding me to frickin' work out, dang it!!!

Ok... so, since I have moved into the apt., I have to park down a hill and around the corner. SO, I've been walking every day for at least 20 minutes (10 each way), in addition to my stretching and all the walking at work (ya know, to/from the parking lot - I am parking the furthest away possible).

The apt complex has one of those fitness centers... just need to get up the courage to actually go USE it... LOL!

SoCalAngel:
I thought this thread was gonna die... but instead... it keeps reminding me to frickin' work out, dang it!!!
hahahahahahahahhaah - the thread that will never die!!!!

i think its great how we keep on going.....

SoCal... you dont need courage - you have that already so just go!

cheers

home from my walk.... 60mins and if i figured out the pedometer right then 8204 steps!!

4 times up and down little BB Hill seems to be the standard for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom