7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had off from work today for MLK day and planned to go to the gym which is in the building I work in, but instead went to the movies :popcorn: with my mum (gotta say mum because we saw The Queen :rofl3: ) Very good film. Glad I had a day off. Actually, counting yesterday, 2 days in a row. It was just so wet and cold and miserable here that after going to the store to get some grocercies, I just didn't feel like driving to the gym. I wanted to stay cozy and warm in my home. So back to the grind tommorrow.
Oh, does this count? I saw someone I workout with at the gym at the theater. :rofl3:

I was off today as well, and didn't get a chance to get on the treadmill earlier, doctor appointment in the morning, dentist appointment after that, plus trying to stay on this weird diet that I am on (I am suppose to eat 5 times a day, but usually can manage 4), smaller portions so they are not huge meals.

Today I did
50:18 minutes on the treadmill
9% grade
2.25 miles
2.7 mph

Watched an episode of Monk that I recorded yesterday, in fact I recorded the entire Monk Marathon, and the plan is to watch one episode with each treadmill session. To mix it up I also have Desperate Housewives and Brothers and Sisters to watch. I just can't stay up late enough to see those. Soon LOST will be added to the list of shows on too late for me to see. :D

Hoping to get back on track tomorrow with a walk. Been off for a week nursing long hours at work and a sore throat.

I walked for the first time in a week. Hermit Crab came along on the bike too! Felt good getting out and moving. Hopefully I did not do too much and the cold is gone.

Ah work out done. :14: Why is it so much harder some days than others???? Not so much the actual workout, but the girding of the loins to just get your butt down onto the equipment and start. Keep the Faith girls & guys, the rewards in the end are worth it!!! And then summer comes and I gradually slip off the workout trail and end up like I am right now and have to start all over.....:(

45 to 50 minutes of shoveling snow and ice from my own driveway, this time. Boy, that's hard work but I don't feel I'm losing any weight. Gotta get the holiday leftovers out of the freezer and completely out of the house.

whats S N O W ????? :D

summer finally kicked in and its going to be a scorcher again today!

heading out now for my 60min morning walk!

Trade Ya...
backyard.jpg

OR
frozenpinecones.jpg

Worse yet
icicle-1.jpg

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom