7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had an absolutely fabulous cardio session on Friday. I did 40 minutes total. 15 on the cross trainer, 15 on the treadmill, and 10 on the bike. Got my heartrate up to 130 and felt strong the whole time. I love workouts like that.
Yesterday, Saturday, I cleaned my house. Took 2 hours.
And on the 7th day (today) she rested. Well, I schlepped three loads of laundry to the laundry room and thoroughly cleaned the cat boxes.:rofl3:

fairy... you are blowinig me away!!!! what happened to that slumpy fairy that would loose 2lbs and gain it back and loose it again.... WOW!!!!!!!!

well ive been off diving all weekend :D

so i havent done my usual hill walking but ive had lots of gear carrying & diving

saturday i even carried 2 sets of gear up a hill (over 100lbs easy) and yesterday was a lost buddy situation where i almost ended up in the shipping lane (grrrrr) but we sorted it out, i nav'd my way back (yeah-i never usually carry a compass), had a bit of a surface swim also and still had to walk up and down hills with gear (which i was fine with) so im claiming that as my exercise for the weekend

today is the start of a entire new fresh week so i will be walking again tonight!

cheers everyone - great going!!!

I wasn't going to put my workout for today down because I was beginning to think I was here alone, but since I am not

2.6 MPh
46:20 minutes
7% grade
2 miles.

Kind of routine I know but hopefully the new piece of equipment will work out and then in a week or so I will have it.

almitywife:
fairy... you are blowinig me away!!!! what happened to that slumpy fairy that would loose 2lbs and gain it back and loose it again.... WOW!!!!!!!!
I know. Ain't it grand? I guess the new year kind of re-motivated me. And you do keep me going Almity. :10:
almitywife:
well ive been off diving all weekend :D
God, I wish I were diving. I haven't been since August. I gotta move someplace that's warm all year round.

hijacking to show you what we are all working for... fitter, healthier lives make better divers im told :D

this from the weekend
Ray2.jpg

BecLSL.jpg

Weedy2.jpg

Warm all year round? there are places like that? new years eve I flooded my wetsuit with 34 deg water... now that will get your heart rate up lol I didnt know this thing ended after 7 days.... our Scuba olympics are on March 10, i figure on keeping with it until then. any how, spent half the day snow showing.... day off from the pool, but we are feeling like were getting easier laps, and more time swimming/less time gasping for air, and now I can even keep the speed bag dancing lol Rocky eat your heart out.

Desert Pirate:
... I didnt know this thing ended after 7 days.... ....
well i challanged for 7 days to get us into the mood and the mood is still happening so lets keep going!!!

i dont know what 34F water is but it doesnt sound good

No exercise this weekend, had my Lasik surgery fri. O my god I can see, how chubby I am!!! Back at it tomorrow..

Way to go with the Lasik :) When I had mine, Dr.'s orders were to stay out of the spa for a month -- that bit, but I loved getting it done.

46 min yesterday, 40 today -- not losing weight, but it's going well with the stopping smoking :)

Congrats Mark on quitting smoking.
No workouts for me since last Tuesday. Been putting in all kinds of hours at work and have had the sniffles and sore throat ever since. Today my intentions were to take down the Christmas stuff, but left church early, came home and slept for 4 hrs. I feel a little better. The tickle in my throat is gone for now. Maybe tomorrow will be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom