7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1-1/2 hours of Krav Maga this morning (and most mornings -- that'll get the blood pumping... then it'll kill ya...)

Ok, back from celebrating the game. LOL 45 min in the pool doin laps 5 min on the heavy bag 5min on the speed bag and 5 min jumpin rope. pushups and sit ups but the goal here is cardio right?
Clay

Did 45 minutes of strength training concentrating on chest and shoulders. Missed my cardio after work because I had to give my son the car so he could get to work because mine (the one that he messed up) is still being worked on. I'll do cardio lunchtime and skip the weights because I'll have to get home right after work to pick up my car tonight (God willing).

no walking yesterday but its 6am here and we about to head out for a double dive

bit of a walk up a hill to and from the site so i'll get some exercise at least

cheers

One hour and-a-half walking on snow and ice, late last night.

Today, shoveled snow and ice an hour and-a-half.

Winter time is great for fitness!

DAY 11: 1 hour 10 minutes brisk walking - 3.2 miles

Friday, January 12, 2007

Treadmill

8% grade
2.6 MPH
46:20 minutes
2 miles

I know the challenge is over but....

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Treadmill

9% grade
2.6 MPH
46:20 minutes
2 miles

Friday 12 went 2 dive, lost three pounds :D. Going to the exercise place today, will do some treadmill and weight training.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom