7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday I did 45 minutes of strength training concentrating on legs. 30 minutes of cardio (15 cross trainer/15 bike) and took a 30 minute stretch class.

Today I'll just do weights lunch time concentrating on back and biceps. I'll miss my cardio after work because I have to pick up my car before the body shop closes.

Day 8 - 2.2 miles 40 minute brisk walk

Day 9 - 2.2 miles 40 minute brisk walk

I'm so glad I live here. The weather permits these walks with lovely scenery every day!

Hi Guys! Just checking in... headed out for my 35-40 minute walk.

almitywife:
thats very sad news JC... i know what its like. my mum is 65 (MUCH younger than your aunt i know) and had alot of falls in the past year.

to help her out we bought her a bed that goes up and down and massages (like a hospital bed but more domestic & comfy) and just before christmas we got her one of those electric mobility scooters... both of these have added so much quality to her life.
(hubby wants the scooter back when she passes on as it looks like so much fun)

btw, are you a guy or a gal? just curious.......
She's going to have to go to a nursing home for a few days of rehab, then maybe can go back home with in-home care. Everything else looking good, despite the fall.

Good suggestions about the bed and scooter. We'll know more of what our options are after the rehab.

I am a female, in a serious relationship, LOL, in case you were trying to set me up with anybody. Not that you would ever do that with anybody. :D

Jcsgt:
......I am a female, in a serious relationship, LOL, in case you were trying to set me up with anybody. Not that you would ever do that with anybody. :D
set someone up... who me? :D :eyebrow:

i was just curious, you being a cop and chasing down bad guys... i thought you were a gal but thought i would ask for sure

well i did my morning walk today... 4 times up and down little BB hill and feeling much better about doing something finally

gotta get some time to get to the store this weekend...going to buy a pedometer to see how many steps i actually do

cheers

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Not doing so well today on the treadmill
10% grade
1.25 miles
2.5 MPH
30 minutes

Today...

1 hr of weight machines
25 minutes, 5.25 miles on the rec. bike!
5 minute cool down.... slow pedaling, then stretching

Yay! My goal was 5 miles in 25 minutes and I've accomplished it!

almitywife:
is this 10 straight days for you Linda???

Well actually 12 if you count December 30 and 31 which were not part of the challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom