7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No exercise for me, today, except for running up and down hospital stairs off and on between late last night and a few minutes ago. Much faster than the antiquated elevators. My 94 year old great aunt had apparently fallen in her apartment and had been down for two days. No broken bones, but she's definitely bruised up and achy. We're still waiting for results of a CT of her head, since she has a pretty good lump on her forehead.

She's a tough old bird and claiming she isn't hurt so she can go home. Unfortunately, she won't likely be living alone, again. So sad to get old.

thats very sad news JC... i know what its like. my mum is 65 (MUCH younger than your aunt i know) and had alot of falls in the past year.

to help her out we bought her a bed that goes up and down and massages (like a hospital bed but more domestic & comfy) and just before christmas we got her one of those electric mobility scooters... both of these have added so much quality to her life.
(hubby wants the scooter back when she passes on as it looks like so much fun)

btw, are you a guy or a gal? just curious.......

Day 9

20 min of stretch, 15 minutes of stair climbing, 20 minutes of walking

day - who knows anymore :D

just back from my eve walk... 3 times up and down BB hill today... was feeling a bit stiff and tired from this mornings walk i think

No exercise for me. Between the weather change and the extra hours I am putting at work, I have a cold. Got to take care of self. Can I go back to bed now??:wink:

Got up this morning, did 10mins on the crosstrainer, then some weights, walked the dogs, then walked to work.

So I'm reckoning (without counting walking the dogs, as they are S-L-O-W) I've done 20mins so far...

Workout complete.. 6.5 miles on the bike, 30 minute total, abs done, bench presses and leg lifts done, God I hate working out... Reward = coffee and scubaboard..ahhhhh

Ok, Ive got to be honest.... every body is kickin butt! exept for me... much more carbio than cardio goin on lol any how, hitting the pool tonight, doin underwater laps, one breath up, etc... and jumpin rope.. gotta cut back on those beers, but did any of you see the BSU game : )
keep up the good work
Clay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom