7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monday, January 8, 2007

3+ litres of water
Treadmill
2.6 MPH
5% grade (tired today)
46:17 minutes
2.0 Miles

I've done 7 straight, though I'm not on the list :) 50 minutes of exercycle today, watching Animal Planet :)

Well, since many are posting a "one-to-grow-on" day, here is mine

Day 8
Jogging: 1 hour (5.00 miles 8.05km)
Walking: 45 minutes (3.00 miles 4.83km)

ok... missed day 5... day 6... 3 times of 30 min aerobics... and streching...

Day 7 20 min stretching, 45 min aerobics

Day 8... 20 min streching, 30 minutes walking

And finally... back on track... :D

just back from my 2nd walk for the day!

60min up and down hills... thankfully i had Aretha with me today to get me up that last hill

Day 9 (?) Walked the dog 35 min. I would call it mall walking speed. Not fast, but not pokey either. Dog is happy, I didn't think he would do as good as he did, since he is getting old. But the ole boy made it the whole course.
I used to walk this course a couple years ago and some things have changed. The mango tree is gone that I would get the fallen mangos from. (thanks Wilma). The statues of the polar bears with colored feet-- gone. And I didn't smell the aroma of illegal herbs seeping from a house permenating the clear morning air!

Scuba_Jenny:
And I didn't smell the aroma of illegal herbs seeping from a house permenating the clear morning air!

Anonymous reporting, that might be one way to get rid of those neighbors :wink:

markfm:
I've done 7 straight, though I'm not on the list :) 50 minutes of exercycle today, watching Animal Planet :)
:rofl3: That's what I watch at the gym when I'm doing my cardio. Or else the travel channel or Cold Case Files.

Yesterday, Monday, 1/8 was a good day for me. Did around 45 minutes of strength concentrating on chest and shoulders, 40 minutes of cardio (25 on the cross trainer, 15 on the bike) and Pilates class, which is 55 minutes long. Pilates was a killer because I hadn't done it for 3 weeks because I missed the class before Christmas and New Years, and there were no classes those days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom