7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still maintaining it at 150lb but I would really like to reach down to 140lb. Any help?

RoyN:
Still maintaining it at 150lb but I would really like to reach down to 140lb. Any help?

Not really - Except all the standard stuff:

Brown bread instead of white
Try sandwiches without any spread
No added salt to anything
Remove sugar from tea/coffee
Replace any 'treats' with a piece of fruit
No soda

yada yada yada :blinking: Anyway I can't talk - I want to be you! (150lbs!!!)

Just done 45mins at the gym (well my front room) did a few more different lifting technics and few good!

still going... just back from my morniing walk - 50mins today

listening to Dusty Springfield and Enimem... together they not as powerful as Aretha to get me up that last hill

Week 2
Day 1 - I didn't get any thing in. School and the football game made me too busy. (Guess that would be Day 8? I'm kind of confused on how we're keeping track)

Day 2 - I got in my 40 minutes on the treadmill 3.30 miles. Could have gone for longer by my lunch hour was over

Beautiful day for a walk... got my 35 minutes in today during lunch (SlimFast shake).

Good job everyone!

TheTrickster:
Not really - Except all the standard stuff:

Brown bread instead of white
Try sandwiches without any spread
No added salt to anything
Remove sugar from tea/coffee
Replace any 'treats' with a piece of fruit
No soda

yada yada yada :blinking: Anyway I can't talk - I want to be you! (150lbs!!!)

I don't know, I might just keep it at 150lb and maintain that weight while working on my muscles and be like my governor he is also The Terminator :D.

Todays workout was 60 minutes on the cardio because I ate something bad that I shouldn't have and did some muscle training for 20 minutes.

I am managing to keep up the pace, but pretty much same routine on the treadmill

2.5 mph
2.5 miles today
6% grade
and
60 minutes

40 on the exercycle today -- some junker movies to watch tonight on AMC :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom