7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting the pics, Almighty. Is that a sea dragon in the last frame? I've always wanted to see one of those while diving.

yep - a weedy sea dragon we get here.. if you want the leafy ones you have to go to much colder water

lunch time!! im haveing my low fat cream cheese and crackers, salad and fruit.... feeling much more in control this past week now

30 min on the bike...15 min in weight training and abs stuff.. Then I have to shovel out my part of the drive and walk. Man I am so gonna eat a cookie today!!!! But if I eat it only a bite at a time and make it last all day do I have to count it??? Shouldn't the calories burn themselves off that way???

morning all - just about to head off for an hours walk up and down BB hill

wooohoo - lets keep going!!!

Saturday:
One hour and 5 minutes fast walking/ice skating on sidewalks and stairs

Sunday:
50 minutes fast walking/ice skating on sidewalks and stairs (can't wait for the weather to warm up a bit)

Don't know if this counts, but at about midnight, last night, I put on my Spanish guitar CD and performed (poorly) about 3 1/2 minutes of a Mexican Hat Dance, complete with silk rose in mouth (no real ones in the house). I did this for no other reason than I have three days off in a row starting today. Once I finished my little dance and found where the cat was hiding, the phone began to ring. It was my neighbor, wondering what the hell kind of twisted little performance he was witnessing (he's so funny). Guess I need to keep the shades drawn.

Jcsgt:
One hour and 5 minutes fast walking/ice skating on sidewalks and stairs
Once I finished my little dance and found where the cat was hiding, the phone began to ring. It was my neighbor, wondering what the hell kind of twisted little performance he was witnessing (he's so funny). Guess I need to keep the shades drawn.

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

... to return from vacation. We managed 11 dives over the week away. Anyway, last evening we landed in Toronto, drove to Montreal to pick up our dog, and then home to Ottawa. It was about 800 Km of driving after a 5 1/2 hour flight. The weather forecast was dim. We managed to get home while there was still no snow on the ground. What a difference a short sleep makes. Now we are in the middle of a snow storm.

We picked the wrong week to go on vacation.

I don't know if I will get to the gym this evening. Still have dive gear to clean.

Ted!!! welcome back and i hope you had a great warm time!!

well take it easy today, clean your gear and get settled and tomorrow you can start all over again

glad youre back safe and remember, we always like pics :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom